What's new

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of careless worker?

As for me I would sack such person if it is on purpose and if it is due to negligence I will have apprehended the worker and I will let him know the damages he has caused the company. So he can change for better also I will deduct the damages from the culprit salary.

If I ever lose a contract because of a careless worker under me, I would make sure I query him and also take some disciplinary measures against the person so as to teach him a lesson. This could involve denying them of a month's salary or something else.

I'm sure anybody who experiences this will feel bad , some people will sack the worker. Personally if the staff promises to fix up and own up to his/her carelessness, subsequently I start to see changes then we forge ahead and look for ways to recoup the losses.

Any careless work as you described it is not suppose to work in a company.
Every company wants to make profit by any means every worker is suppose to add value to the company and not contribute in making the company to lose big contract.

But sacking a staff is not the best approach.

All the workers must surely be sacked by me, no sympathy or whatsoever. They're all going home that day, no apology needed either from their friends or family. Because business shouldn't be mixed with emotions.

A careless worker will be sack with immediate effect if i darely loss a big contract. My workers need to undergo a series of interview and conference with seminars before getting a place of job

If i already lose my contract so what's the benefit to take action against him so i will try to make him understand .
Having patience in loss is good , it brings you to the best and more good place where you hopefully manage the loss and continue it further

What I will do first is to warn him that if such thing happen again that he be fire, so you have to cautious the person first before taking any action, then if the person continue doing it then he can be fire.

First of all, I will investigate this matter and try to find out the real problem that caused me to lose my contract.If the worker makes a serious mistake, I will fine him and give him a warning, but if he has repeated these mistakes before, I will fire him.Because such a person destroys your business

I will try to get the details first. Sometimes it could be a trap and people try to make others take their fall.
If I am sure it's due to negligence then I will try to warn them first. After that, I will try to make them do less important work like accounting and such instead of dealing with the clients directly.
Only if they earn my trust again, they will be able to go back to their previous work position.

It's not a good idea to fire people just like that, in my opinion.
You are right, sometimes it's not good to jump into conclusion, Don't be in a hurry to make decisions, just check out the reason behind that.
If it is something that as been occuring before,and several warnings have been given out, then you can take the needful action of sacking such employee

Fisrtly if I lose a contract from my staff a careless of my company person I will take a time to imporve your self than you joined my Bussiness I will give take a time to careless worker because he joined with me he want to build up a or good our financial I learned it

That is a terrible situation. Unfortunately I will have to lay off such a person. If it is a known fact that he is careless, then keeping such ones in the building is very risky. Old habits die hard, so there is no assurance that such a thing won't repeat itself again. For the betterment of my work, I will sack him/her.

I believe all organization have the rules and regulations that guides them. If I lose a contract because of a careless worker without any genuine reason then the worker will be given query and another mistake will lead to his or sack in the company. If the company continue loosing contract where will the company get money to pay the staff.

If the worker is a hard working person that has been done good a great before then I will consider it as a mistake and warn him/her that he/she should not such thing happen again, because no body above mistake. But, if it's a employee that has been warned before for the same thing i will shack him/her.

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of a careless worker under you
It depends on the worker, has he always been like that? Or is it just one time mistake? If he is a worker that has been warned repeatedly, I won't hesitate to let him off immediately. He can cause a greater damage later.

First assess the situation, ask and know what exactly happened.. maybe they didn't mean to do it? If they're just being stupid and unnecessary careless then i will immediately fire them to avoid any similar situation in the future.

First i will do inquire about the situation that what actually has happend,then i ll go for the disciplinary measurment about the issue or about the worker.or i will also consider the thing that either this is the first time or the worker or its usual for him to do these type of carelessness

If I face this kind of unpleasant happening, and this all because of my Worker's carelessness, so surely I'll Fire/sack him .. And try to convince the dealer for rethink about contract. May be or may be not it comes fruitful.. So , Try to keep Active and responsible workers under you.
Post automatically merged:

If I face this kind of unpleasant happening, and this all because of my Worker's carelessness, so surely I'll Fire/sack him .. And try to convince the dealer for rethink about contract. May be or may be not it comes fruitful.. So , Try to keep Active and responsible workers under you.

This happened to our company before when one of the supervisors made a mistake in dealing with the client. The contract was worth $2,000 which is big money during that time. Our boss is very diplomatic. He reprimanded the erring supervisor and he taught him some lessons on the effective manner of dealing with clients. I cannot forget that incident because I was already mad for the loss but our boss was cool with his demeanor.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back