What's new

What will never be the same again once the pandemic is over?

nonamefortoday

Familiar Face
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I think office life. My company has already announced that once we are allowed to go back, we'd only be going once or twice a week. It seems many realized how feasible working from home is.

We will never be the same we have been yesterday, once your mind experience a new way you cannot go back to the old ones, and since the change is the only constant, we move forward into the unknown to find ourselves.

I actually doubt that, we will actually just wait and see how things will come in a better place than it was before!
yeah true. but ir ead that atleast low cost airline companies will be really hard to recover, since people in general will fly less, and they depend on A LOT of people flying

We should just focus on ourselves and let everything move forward, we cannot even imagine the beauty of what is coming next.

I think this free time that we have it actually, this last allow me to learn a lot of skills, I'm really happy because I could profit from this free time because over the pandemic I was completely busy and can't learn anything.

This pandemic changed the idea that human mind can solve any probleme .. they if you had corona virus you'll lose your senses even after you get rid of it you'll still miss them once in while

The pandemic has changed so many things and it has changed for the better. During the pandemic, a lot of people had been shown a new way online to make money and are never willing to say yes Sir again

The pandemic has changed so many things and it has changed for the better. During the pandemic, a lot of people had been shown a new way online to make money and are never willing to say yes Sir again
Very well said the free time we are seeing right now should be used properly and valued.
Post automatically merged:

We won't be able to get the time we are getting now . During the pandemics slots of bee talents were discovered and alot of skills were acquired by people. So basically people won't be the same again .

this pandemic has post serious problems in business making it go down, drying of pocket. but I believe after this pandemic is over business which has failed will resurrect and my pocket will never again dry.

One thing I think it will never be the same once the pandemic is over he is the economy because the economy is always changing and I believe that it will change for the better once the pandemic is over.

I think this free time that we have it actually, this last allow me to learn a lot of skills, I'm really happy because I could profit from this free time because over the pandemic I was completely busy and can't learn anything.
You are right. This time of pandemic has opened many people's eyes to opportunities that they never imagined. Like you said you learnt some new skills, like wise me.
This time, I discovered that our waste products from the dust bin can be recycled to cooking gas.

Yes many realised how feasible it is to work from home and cut down on expenses as well, the way I go on outings will also change, visiting friends and family also reduced considerably.
I think office life. My company has already announced that once we are allowed to go back, we'd only be going once or twice a week. It seems many realized how feasible working from home is.

What will never be the same after the pandemic, the perspective of offline business will never remain the same almost all business owners are opting for online business and boosting their business online.

Everyone is still trying to recover from the shock of the pandemic. Nose mask still on people's face. Some business struggling to recover. But if I'm sure of one thing that won't be the same, it's people's approach to home delivering services and online presence.

Working from home now, is feasible compared to moving out cos of some restrictions. Even if the pandemic ends tomorrow lots of persons have settled into online business, gigs and so on.

After pandemic things are no longer be the same, because things are going to be better, business will going better people will no longer suffering again.

So many things wont be the same again. I learnt that students with have to go to school again but rather learn from home

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back