What's new

What will never be the same again once the pandemic is over?

I think office life. My company has already announced that once we are allowed to go back, we'd only be going once or twice a week. It seems many realized how feasible working from home is.
Well that's was due to the current pandemic which was still ongoing but not really rampant as it suppose to be. But pandemic as open a lot of eyes....

I think office life. My company has already announced that once we are allowed to go back, we'd only be going once or twice a week. It seems many realized how feasible working from home is.
I was talking to a man when I walked my dog and he said the same thing. Most of the people from his company would be working from home and only required to go into the business premises once or twice a week. They realised it cut back travel expenses as some of them were travelling 20 miles to work. They were also achieving more and found it less stressful.

I think on the negative side many small businesses may never be able to operate again because their financial loss was too great.

What will never be the same again when the pandemic will.be over is the way and manner we used to hug ourselves in the past. That will change a lot because we must have now gotten used to not hugging each other anymore

I think this free time that we have it actually, this last allow me to learn a lot of skills, I'm really happy because I could profit from this free time because over the pandemic I was completely busy and can't learn anything.
The reverse is the case for me,because i use that period to build myself up in graphics and data base management skills,It really helped me as i was indoors,covering all the books i have not been able to complete.

What would never remain the same after the pandemic? Basically our whole lives would not remain the same because we abruptly had to be confined in the house all of a sudden for months!

The end of this pandemic will probably bring more pain. Most industries are realizing that they can survive without the 100% of man power. It will result in a lot of people becoming unemployed, moreover most business are already closed

The very popular up close hand shakes and hugs will not be the same as it used to be again after the pandemic. That will now seem to be very strange if one will be seen doing that openly. It would now cause a wild steer from all around

The pandemic has changed so many things and it has changed for the better. During the pandemic, a lot of people had been shown a new way online to make money and are never willing to say yes Sir again
The changes that i have seen is that the pandemc has really make many persons to flood the media space in search of avialabe alternative on how to do business and improve their skills on the e-commerce world.

The pandemic has brings allot of beneficial and non things, many people has learned many things and skills online , many people has earn a good amount of money online but the pandemic has has brings setbacks in terms of studies.

Yeah, there are some things that after the pandemic, were not more same again, most especially at my country; schools calendar has changed, method of buying and selling now have changed, internet knowledge like working online to earn has changed and others

Many people becomes used to online earnings because of the pandemic. I was also introduced by a friend to online earnings during the pandemic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back