What's new

What will happen to Businesses if covid-19 stroke again?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
People have been speculating that if the pandemic strike again, what will happen to businesse? I'm very sure that so many businesses are prepared for any kind of pandemic because they've learnt lessons on what happened in 2020 .

I think businesses have already understood how they can survive the pandemic, they have switched to remote working and selling online. Therefore, I believe there will no big issue

People have been speculating that if the pandemic strike again, what will happen to businesse? I'm very sure that so many businesses are prepared for any kind of pandemic because they've learnt lessons on what happened in 2020 .
Businesses will no longer be down like it was during the pandemic because a lot of people got used to it and that was when a lot of people had to switch to online earning so it will be easier to cope with it

We don't pray for COVID-19 second time again, because businesses are still recovering from the first one, business really suffered then because of COVID-19 during that period.

Well, we can't tell for sure what will happen to businesses if the pandemic strikes again but i believe that most businesses will survive if the pandemic were to strike again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back