What's new

What web host do you use?

I am a web host reseller and earn more than enough to get my own hosting for several domains included free. I register my domains with NameCheap and have for several years with no complaints.

I actually use blogger.com as my web hosting services for my blog because blog does not need any of those big hosting services for them and so it saves me of some big expenses paying for hosting services

I am a web host reseller and earn more than enough to get my own hosting for several domains included free. I register my domains with NameCheap and have for several years with no complaints.
Do you sell hosting under your own brand? How are you doing this? Which hosting company you are using? I am asking these questions because I am also interested in reseller hosting.

For my site, I am currently using IONOS. Very helpful and very good for the price that I am paying. There were some others that I was considering such as GoDaddy but, in the end I chose IONOS. Which web host do you guys use?
I haven't made up my mind to be using a website domain hosting service yet but I hope to start making use of Namecheap domain hosting service.

Though I don't have any site for now, but planning to have one soon, I think it is good for one to choose a good web host. And there are so many good ones out there just as already mentioned above. You can make selections from them may be you are not that satisfied with the ones you are already using. That is my take.

I do not have a website yet but I am planning to use either namecheap, or hostgator. Well, I might also try ipage because I hear ipage is also very good.

I have always been using namecheap for a long time now. I am the type that hardly change from that site because they have been very nice to me since I started using them

For my site, I am currently using IONOS. Very helpful and very good for the price that I am paying. There were some others that I was considering such as GoDaddy but, in the end I chose IONOS. Which web host do you guys use?
It is like I have heard about the host company before and I tried to post a website there because of the free domain name they offer. But when I tried to pay for a plan, I can't not proceed because there payment method is PayPal and my account is not verified.

Do you sell hosting from your own website? How much you pay for the reseller program and how much do your charge from your customer. What kind of packages do you offer?

Recently, I tried to buy hosting from ipage. I was trying to buy iPage because it said you can get hosting for 3 years for just $72, however, during the checkout process, I was levied for so many services that I abandoned it.

I used Who Go Host is one of the largest hosting company in my country. they have easy interference on their dashboard and easy tour navigate. One thing I don't like about them is that their fee is a bit exorbitant compare to the foreign hosting companies.
Post automatically merged:

I make use of WhoGoHost.com because it is based in my country and it is one of the largest in my country. This makes it pretty much easier for me to make payments and get things done faster.

Last edited:
I don't use any web hosting yet because I currently have a free blog, but I think I will be reading comments because I will upgrade my blog soon.
In free blog you have even to spend money to bring traffic not usually but sometimes but starting with free blog is a good way to be familiar with cPanel of administration of blog before upgrade.

Bluehost. Because they have an affiliate programme that allow people earn when they sign up using your link. Their services are also affordable and easy to use too

Histinger is the latest web hosting account I fell in love with right now. Hostinger has a user-friendly dashboard which makes it easy to navigate among the domain names you have.

I also used ionos because they offered me a cheap price for 6 months. It was easy to set up and customer service was top notch. However, I discovered that their host is very slow. Not bad if you run a small blog but there are better options.

I don't have a website now but when ever i will like to have one i will not go after any kind of website i will look for a company with good reputation and but from them.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back