What's new

What web host do you use?

For my site, I am currently using IONOS. Very helpful and very good for the price that I am paying. There were some others that I was considering such as GoDaddy but, in the end I chose IONOS. Which web host do you guys use?
These are the six types of web hosting you will most often come across:
  1. Shared hosting. Shared hosting is perfect for entry-level website hosting. ...
  2. Virtual private server (VPS) hosting. ...
  3. Dedicated server hosting. ...
  4. Cloud hosting. ...
  5. Managed hosting. ...

This depends on what website am working on because every website as a web host. but not every website is hosted the same way. i will suggest for beginners starting your own website you should learn about the different types of webhosting. That way you can figure out which option is the best for your website. i personallu use more of Shared hosting and Dedicated hosting.

WordPress hosting is for WordPress users. If you want your hosting to be optimized for your WordPress site, then you should look into this type of web hosting. WordPress hosting pros: Optimized for WordPress.

What web have do I use? It is safe to say that you are keen on utilizing a web host and you need to locate a generally excellent one for you, or you're simply inquiring? Since I know some webhost yet I haven't really utilized them. I can ask my companions who use them.

I considered a good number of web hosting companies for my blog, at the end I settled for Hostinger. The reasons I settled for it were that, Hostinger was great option considering their price charge and support provided to their customers. I was also attracted to their band with which good enough for my blogging activity.

However, I can't forget not going for HostGator and Bluehost because of their high price. Nevertheless, I don't have any regret choosing Hostinger.

I am using shared hosting by namecheap. I pay $33 per year. When I use promo code for renewal, I can get $3-$4 discount. My domain is also registered with namecheap. My hosting package allows me to use upto 2 add on domains, unlimited subdomains and unlimited emails.

My current web hoster is OVH and I am hosting a Joomla Blog on their service the price are cheap and the service and SSL are very good and preferable. Add to that possibility of host various hosting like Drupal, Wordpress, Prestashop.

I'm using HostGator since 2008 and I am very happy with services which I received and always support me during problems. Pretty stable and secure one. No complain for me.

I have heard about HostGator but could you detail more the service @James so I may give a trial? Alternativelly, I see frequently in youtube ads.

I use free hosting services in WordPress. Building a wordpress site can just take 15-30 minutes to be completed. You don't need extra hassle to configure the websute to look sharp and beautiful. Wordpress have the tools, plugin you choose from to design your website the best possible way you want.

I am hosting my 15 websites with namecheap. I am a namecheap customer since 2015. When I was commissioned to build websites for my clients, I also used namechreap for my clients. Namecheap is really good service.
You're really a namecheap super customer. I believe namecheap list you out amongst its esteem customers around the world LoL. Hosting 15 websites under namecheap is a tremendous one. You're really a webmaster that is very eager to succeed via online earnings.

When I started using namecheap, I was able to host my website just under $10 for one year. I got a domain for $1. The next year the price increased. I am not sure, but I think it was $29 per year. I then upgraded my package and started hosting more websites.

When I started using namecheap, I was able to host my website just under $10 for one year. I got a domain for $1. The next year the price increased. I am not sure, but I think it was $29 per year. I then upgraded my package and started hosting more websites.
The last time i tried to buy a domainand hosting right at namecheap, the total expenditures amazed up to $661 for the duration of one year. Just that i choose to host a large business enterprise, with a popular .com extension.

Are used GoDaddy on my site I find it very easy and also more advanced your own website host, but I think it's a little bit expensive, my friend told me that there are other cheaper website host i can use

Been using shared for years, cost factor is the main point of why I use shared as it's cheaper and not so costly. Place if the site is small then no need to go all the way to VPS. I went with the times and have cloud shared hosting. Big difference and fast. No longer using the same hardware from some box and cloud is spread over.

So with EIG :( Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Help me, people

I've used quite a lot of hosting companies before the the two I enjoyed their services best are name cheap and whogohost. The two companies have very good services with deluxe Francisco.

Are used GoDaddy on my site I find it very easy and also more advanced your own website host, but I think it's a little bit expensive, my friend told me that there are other cheaper website host i can use
I have not used go daddy to buy domains or use as a web host. However, I have my account on that web host. I hear that go daddy is a good domain registrar but a worse web host.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back