❓ASK What web host do you use?

oldbuddy

BizNotes
I am a web host reseller and earn more than enough to get my own hosting for several domains included free. I register my domains with NameCheap and have for several years with no complaints.

Ralphjoe

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I actually use blogger.com as my web hosting services for my blog because blog does not need any of those big hosting services for them and so it saves me of some big expenses paying for hosting services

cafediscussions

Nomad

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I am a web host reseller and earn more than enough to get my own hosting for several domains included free. I register my domains with NameCheap and have for several years with no complaints.
Do you sell hosting under your own brand? How are you doing this? Which hosting company you are using? I am asking these questions because I am also interested in reseller hosting.

Ralphjoe

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
For my site, I am currently using IONOS. Very helpful and very good for the price that I am paying. There were some others that I was considering such as GoDaddy but, in the end I chose IONOS. Which web host do you guys use?
I haven't made up my mind to be using a website domain hosting service yet but I hope to start making use of Namecheap domain hosting service.

joy101

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Well actually I don't have Web to host now but if I have web I will use the one that popular for my website, so that I will make profit from it.

Ub40

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Though I don't have any site for now, but planning to have one soon, I think it is good for one to choose a good web host. And there are so many good ones out there just as already mentioned above. You can make selections from them may be you are not that satisfied with the ones you are already using. That is my take.

Justin

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I do not have a website yet but I am planning to use either namecheap, or hostgator. Well, I might also try ipage because I hear ipage is also very good.

Senator

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have always been using namecheap for a long time now. I am the type that hardly change from that site because they have been very nice to me since I started using them

mcjerry

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
For my site, I am currently using IONOS. Very helpful and very good for the price that I am paying. There were some others that I was considering such as GoDaddy but, in the end I chose IONOS. Which web host do you guys use?
It is like I have heard about the host company before and I tried to post a website there because of the free domain name they offer. But when I tried to pay for a plan, I can't not proceed because there payment method is PayPal and my account is not verified.

Justin

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Do you sell hosting from your own website? How much you pay for the reseller program and how much do your charge from your customer. What kind of packages do you offer?

Chibson1

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I don't use any web hosting yet because I currently have a free blog, but I think I will be reading comments because I will upgrade my blog soon.

Nomad

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Recently, I tried to buy hosting from ipage. I was trying to buy iPage because it said you can get hosting for 3 years for just $72, however, during the checkout process, I was levied for so many services that I abandoned it.

kayode10

Son Of Liberty
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I used Who Go Host is one of the largest hosting company in my country. they have easy interference on their dashboard and easy tour navigate. One thing I don't like about them is that their fee is a bit exorbitant compare to the foreign hosting companies.
Post automatically merged:

I make use of WhoGoHost.com because it is based in my country and it is one of the largest in my country. This makes it pretty much easier for me to make payments and get things done faster.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock