What web host do you use?

_B_

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For my site, I am currently using IONOS. Very helpful and very good for the price that I am paying. There were some others that I was considering such as GoDaddy but, in the end I chose IONOS. Which web host do you guys use?

What web host do I use? Are you interested in using a web host and you want to find a very good one for you, or you're just asking? Because I know some webhost but I haven't really used them. I can ask my friends who use them.

I'm a blogger and I have used different hosting services before I found Namecheap domain and hosting platform. This platform has a good hosting package depending on the type of bandwidth you want to buy and there customer service are ready to assist you anytime you have issues.

I am using NameCheap. I started with Namecheap because I found it to be the cheapest service. For the price of hosting one website with other web hosts, you can host three websites. You also get 50 SSL for free for the first year. The support is great, you can live chat and solve a problem within 5 minutes.

The website hosting I used for my websites back in 2013 was TheExpertHost.com which later merged with WhoGoHost.com in year 2015.

Since then, who go host has being the major company I used for domain names and hosting account for my website.

I choose them because they adequate uptime, my website has never went down on their server. More so, they have swift customer care service. It's easy to reach at them on any issue based on their service.

I am using namecheap since 2015. I never have had any issue with namecheap. I have over a dozen websites hosted on namecheap. When I am commissioned to build a website, I always recommend namecheap to my clients. The best thing abou namecheap is their support system.

I don't have a website yet. However, I am looking forward to launch my first website soon. When I choose hosting, price and company reputation will be my main concern. I will look for a budget service as well as choose a company that well known.

There are two different hosting companies that I use at the moment. For two of my personal sites (one is a portfolio and the other is general discussion forum), I use USHost247 as I know the owner (I still pay, of course). The service is good and the prices are nice too. There have been a few problems but the customer service has always been 10/10.

I also use a site called InterServer for another project which is actually a WordPress site for a family member. I managed to get a special Black Friday offer so I will only have to pay $2.50 a month for as long as I stay with them.

The first web hosting I used is TheExpertHost.com that was several years back. Later I switch to WhoGoHost, one of the top rated webs hosting company in Africa. Well it was WhoGoHost who bought TheExpertHost and migrate the all the existing customers on to their server. I like WhoGoHost for the fact that their interface is user friendly and easy to navigate. My website has never experienced a down time with this hosting company

I would by and by suggest Bluehost just in light of the fact that the plans it offers with limitless space are one of the least expensive you can discover in the business!

Accepting you need unmetered data transmission and limitless SSD stockpiling from the web facilitating supplier: Out of the 4 least expensive Bluehost plans (shared facilitating), 3 of them offer limitless stockpiling. Their more superior plans all offer this insane bit of leeway as well!

For my site, I am currently using IONOS. Very helpful and very good for the price that I am paying. There were some others that I was considering such as GoDaddy but, in the end I chose IONOS. Which web host do you guys use?
There are series of web hosting sites with good motive and also deliver nice service to the subscribers. But the greatest I love using is Name cheap because of its way the site is developed. It gives new users the great discounts and lectures on how to go about subscribing on the platform.

this is another popular web host that you may have heard about and I'm not exactly sure why they're so popular.
My experience was kind of similar to SiteGround with iPage, but maybe not as bad.
They have a lot of upsells, they have a cluttered and confusing panel, and then they make it hard to buy things you wanna buy after the fact.

I use bluehost to host my website. I have been using bluehost for a few years now and I can say that it one the best web hosting service providers. Their service is also cheap and pocket friendly.

When I choose hosting, price and company reputation will be my main concern. I will look for a budget service as well as choose a company that well known.My website has never experienced a down time with this hosting company.

I currently use Host Rush. They are bar none the best host I could ever ask for. I stopped paying for cPanel a while ago. I now use virtualmin/webmin. Since my control panel isn't costing me $180 a year it works out all the best. I pay around $80 a year and get 4 cores, 8 gb ram and 75 gb disk space with bandwidth in the terabytes. It's not a bad deal. They are credited with the BBB (better business bureau) and the up-time is almost 100% all the time.

It is ideal to contract services from a web hosting company that provides multiple domain names to web hosting accounts so that extra websites can be added as the site grows and expands

actually the main types of hosting are shared, dedicated, VPS and reseller. They are differentiated by the kind of technology used for the server, the level of management provided and the additional services on offer.
Some of the best webhosting to use are DreamHost, Bluehost, A2 Hosting, HostGator, InMotion Hosting etc

Well, the choice of a web host solely depends on your immediate needs, you can choose your webhost based on the function of the website, although there are many general purpose webhost. But as for me I have used, namecheap, godaddy, blue host, hostinger

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back