What's new

What was your worst year yet?

offline and online I faced worst conditions during pandemic At that time, I lost my offline job and, on the other hand, my crypto investments were also day by day decreasing in value. At that time, I felt very scared, but now all those are stabbed.

I will say the covid year. That year I was home for more 6 months without learning any skill or make any money online. Though, I discovered many online platforms during that time, I didn't make any progress during that period.

When it comes to working online, or doing any freelance work or starting your own business. Sometimes it doesn't go so well. Have you ever had a year where things just didn't go your way? Maybe you lost more than you made, or you didn't find success in the online world.

Anyway, my worst year wasn't from covid, but was back in 2010 or so. I think that was around the time I started to work online, and it wasn't an easy start by any means. Who here has had it rough starting off in the online job market?
I believe it is safe to say that 2020 was my worst financial year to date. Numerous occurrences and situations transpired and made life much more difficult because virtually the whole globe was affected financially and physically by the COVID-19 pandemic

When it comes to working online, or doing any freelance work or starting your own business. Sometimes it doesn't go so well. Have you ever had a year where things just didn't go your way? Maybe you lost more than you made, or you didn't find success in the online world.

Anyway, my worst year wasn't from covid, but was back in 2010 or so. I think that was around the time I started to work online, and it wasn't an easy start by any means. Who here has had it rough starting off in the online job market?
My worst year was when I invested $100 dollars twice in the same network marketing scheme. It was foolish of me looking back, but I really believed I could make money with it. If I had invested that money in Bitcoin at about $10000, it would have been a lot of money now even with the bear market.

I'll say 2019 since I was just getting started and lacked a lot of knowledge back then.
I first learned a lot about making money online in 2020, and the COVID19 pandemic lockdown made that feasible, of course.

Hahaha, I love this question. I know that most people will agree with this same year as well. The 2019-2020 was one of the most challenging years I've in my life so far

My one of my worst year of bad experience in everything was pandemic year and still that made me frustrated or depressed person so I could forget that was 2020 year. Due to COVID-19 I just left my study, my earnings we lost our home as well.

Covid19 emergence is simply my worst time during my offline business career. It has overseen massive decline of sales of my farming produces.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, I think that is one of the worst year most of us couldn't experience, the Corona pandemic which led to total shut down of places happened 2020.

The worst year for me was 2020. Lack of income, uncertain future and health concerns almost drove me crazy. I feel blessed that I am alive today.

II'm sure it was 2019, my relationships were bad, and I had lots of problems. I was pretty broke and didn't know what to do. I remember everything about it now, and everything is good so far. I hope everything is going to be alright.

My worst year working online was the first year I began to work online. I worked so hard and wasted my data on platforms that did not pay me. It was demotivating me from working online

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back