What's new

What was your worst experience investing in stocks?

I have not invested in stocks. I do not have bad experiences but I do believe that proper risk management would make you remain in business because the loss will be very minimal.

I have never experienced any worse situation with stock and share investment. I have interest in shares and stocks in the past but the desire reduces when the cryptocurrency become a good investment vehicles that brings in good profit.

I haven't had a worst experience investing in stocks because i haven't ever invested in stocks. Investing in stocks is for the faint hearted like me, it requires one to be prepared for the worse.

I am yet to experience any worst year in stock market because I don't invest in share and stock. But I believe that most people experience worst when recession occur and all the prices of shares went south.

One thing about the market like crypto, forex, stock market and the market generally is that they all require patience and they are volatile, one will loose and make profit.

What I learned: NEVER to let someone else advice you to invest in a stock if he/she is not investing his own money and/or if that someone receives a commission of the amount you are investing.

Brokers, investment bankers, ... are parasites and they make money whether you win or loose. They always win.

Well, I haven't invested in stock exchange before but from news I have gotten from the people who have invested in stock it is usually a case of the stock commodity losing its value and they can lose all of their investment money when this happens.

I have ot yet invested in the stocks so I do not have an experience innthat regards. The stocks market need expertise before you will think of putting your money on it. You will need the service of the broker.

There was a particular stock that I had so much conviction in and then invested a lot of money into it amounting to up to $250. The funny thing is that that particular stock was worth less than $30 in about eight months time.

I had a similar experience to you. I remember buying stock at a good company that I thought could be. The value started to drop and I didn't want to lose money anymore so I sold it immediately.

I have not gotten any shares because I am not a fan of working on sites that I do not know about . Majorly, this is the basic reason why most of the stocks investment needed a broker.

I do not own any stock. S, it will be very difficult for me to decide if the experience on stocks are good or bad. Majorly, I think the stock is a more stable investment.

Stocks investment is probably one of the most lucrative investment I have ever seen. The reason is that stocks are more stable investment than cryptocurrency, because of stability, it is a preferred option.
Have not started investing on stocks yet but I believe it's a very stable source of investment. The only thing is that you need to have a good knowledge around the stock market.

Last edited:
We need to learn in trading that we don't need to panic when we believe in our shares. Honestly, I don't have any bad experience in the stock market because I am a crypto investor, and in crypto also, I do not have bad experience because I always invest when the market is in a dip.

But because of my first attempt, which resulted in a loss for me, I now approach stocks and shares with caution.
In my country, stocks first gained popularity a number of years ago, much like cryptocurrency has today.
I purchased some bank stock, but we were duped by promises of large returns.
I didn't get a penny till today, so it turned out to be the opposite.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back