What's new

What was your first year like?

My first year in online was amazing, I was not knowing anything about online and what is to be on online and how it works. But I was knowing one thing that I am learning something new which will help me in future.

This is my first year of earning online. So far, it's been a great opportunity to learn new skills and strategies regarding my work, and I am still learning. I have earned some money. During this journey, I have learned how to be patient especially when I don't get the desired results, and instead, focus on what I need to learn more.

Slow and I didn't earn much. I was doing a lot of odds and ends and wasn't earning much from affiliates or ad space. I think the first year, for the entire year, I only made maybe $1000.

My first online job is qa world, a transcribing company then. I joined the website like 3 years ago and I make some money from it before. He was doing great. Your payment proof it. Your payment proof ewill be regreat

my first year was actually like a war to me at work(online). I could not follow simple online rule or website rule. I just do as if i am the owner of the owner of the website which later to Barning of my account then

Your first year working online, in any capacity, how was it? For me, it was a learning experience, let's put it that way. I learned a lot and failed a lot through my first year. Albeit, I did make some money, I didn't make near enough to truly get by at the time. But, year two got better, and year three was where things started to truly turn around and ever since, my life has been on track.

But for you, what was your first year like? Did you fail a lot? Or were you a success right out the gate?
I must say, my initial year of working remotely was a complete disaster. I recall quite vividly committing a significant amount of cash under the guise of seeking for ways to make money online but I received no assistance from friends as well.

Because I always think that people who work online are into scamming, my first year of working online was a mixture of happiness and sadness. I was happy because I made money online for the first time, but I was also sad because I realized how long I had been missing.

Your first year working online, in any capacity, how was it? For me, it was a learning experience, let's put it that way. I learned a lot and failed a lot through my first year. Albeit, I did make some money, I didn't make near enough to truly get by at the time. But, year two got better, and year three was where things started to truly turn around and ever since, my life has been on track.

But for you, what was your first year like? Did you fail a lot? Or were you a success right out the gate?
I think it was great despite of not making alot of money I am very happy with it because I learned many things and I believe that I can use them one day.

I haven't really gotten to a year as an online worker but per the number of months spent, I can say that working online is one of the biggest opportunity I've experienced so far.

When I started working online that was the Year full of learning and unhappy erase well because sometimes I tried hard but that wasn't enough to earn handsome amount of money to fulfil my requirements so it was one of worst year of my life that I had experience.

i nearly quit during my first year of working online as the challenges where enormous and it was not as easy as it was been said, i faced so many challenges along the way that made me almost quitting.

My first year working online was also a learning experience to me. It was when i worked on a survey site and discovered that surveys was not a good way to earn in my country.

My first year working online as a marketer was challenging and at the same time an experience indeed. Trying to convince people who u have never met before that your product is best for them is really not easy, persuasiveness and persistence kept me on at the time ..
You're absolutely right by saying this, I also ever experienced this not long ago, Is not easy seriously to reach out to people about the goods you're selling, you have to convince them.

My own first was not even a learning but an exposure. I got exposed to making money online and how to withdraw the money earned online. It's not easy to make money in the first year unless you have who is expert in it as friend or family.

My first year of working online was full of trial and error,I was actually learning and getting several temporarily Bann. Later on I got to know how to work very perfect.

It was okey I guess I don't remember much of it because it was long time ago but I had problems here and there but you know it doesn't last forever now I earn a bit money online and I'm happy with that

I remember my very first year working online very well. I took a leap at freelancing and it was a very big learning curve for me but also daunting as I didn't know whether I would even get any interest at all. In my first year, I did very well and I was very happy that I was earning about $200 - $300 in the first year. Even now after doing it since 2012, I still find myself learning new things, and just like with anyone, I do see times when I have a huge boost in income and then times when it's really slow.

My first year was eventful, to say the least. I earned $3,150 across the year which was quite a solid amount and I gained great experience which has propelled me to even greater heights from then onwards

My first year working online was actually tough, but it modelled to know what I wanted to do specifically.

I didn't earn a dime during my first year working online, I used the first year to research, learn and unlearn a lot of things.

I only started earning in the second year, after I have found a niche suitable for me.

My first year was terrible. It was in 2014 and I was mislead to "sign up for as many survey sites as possible"!

Never made a cent. I quit and came back in 2018, made some money and lost a lot of valuable time. This should be the year I start making full-time income online.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back