What's new

What was your first year like?

My first real chance to make money online was promptly turned down. The article I wrote was rejected because it contained spoilers. That was a great learning experience for me as I learned how to write articles without spoilers. My first year was a mix of successes and failures.

Same. Like you, I had many failures and lost a lot of money on scam sites, but as you said, all these are experiences help us avoid those mistakes today. I don't think there are many people who can succeed in their first years

Well certainly my first year earning online was full of experiences and learning, I learned many things and where I should work and where not, as well as where I should not put my money and where I should, I remember that at first I only knew how to earn money online with PTCs and sites of surveys, little by little I was delving into more opportunities such as freelancing sites, trading, investment or ptp forums among others.

Well certainly my first year earning online was full of experiences and learning, I learned many things and where I should work and where not, as well as where I should not put my money and where I should, I remember that at first I only knew how to earn money online with PTCs and sites of surveys, little by little I was delving into more opportunities such as freelancing sites, trading, investment or ptp forums among others.
Yes, I think most of us got acquainted with PTC sites by making money online without investment. Although it was not a good experience, it made us familiar with other ways of making money online. Overall it was not bad. But you can't really make money from it

Yes, I think most of us got acquainted with PTC sites by making money online without investment. Although it was not a good experience, it made us familiar with other ways of making money online. Overall it was not bad. But you can't really make money from it
Really the profits with PTCs sites are too small, but you know at the beginning any website that gives money and is paying without fail is useful, little by little you are discovering opportunities and leaving behind what only wastes your time.

Your first year working online, in any capacity, how was it? For me, it was a learning experience, let's put it that way. I learned a lot and failed a lot through my first year. Albeit, I did make some money, I didn't make near enough to truly get by at the time. But, year two got better, and year three was where things started to truly turn around and ever since, my life has been on track.

But for you, what was your first year like? Did you fail a lot? Or were you a success right out the gate?
My first year working online was very tough. I was working on platforms that will pay me a very small money or will not even pay me at all and it was tiring

Your first year working online, in any capacity, how was it? For me, it was a learning experience, let's put it that way. I learned a lot and failed a lot through my first year. Albeit, I did make some money, I didn't make near enough to truly get by at the time. But, year two got better, and year three was where things started to truly turn around and ever since, my life has been on track.

But for you, what was your first year like? Did you fail a lot? Or were you a success right out the gate?

I was always having headaches. I mean it was so difficult that I even thought about quitting at a particular time. I agree that it is necessary to do it bits by bits when starting off, but even the bits by bits didn't help me have a calm mind doing it.

I was always having headaches. I mean it was so difficult that I even thought about quitting at a particular time. I agree that it is necessary to do it bits by bits when starting off, but even the bits by bits didn't help me have a calm mind doing it.

Well, we all experience such kind of problems when we start our career and I was also facing many problems when I started working a day job. I think that if you are not happy with what you do, then it would be a really great idea to switch jobs and find a job you like the most.

It actually took me a very long time before I started believing that working online is something that is viable someone can be involved in and be making a decent amount of money. This was why I was not really taking it seriously in my first year of being a freelance. After that, I began to see the profits of being a freelancer, then I started to take it more seriously and I began to enjoy it more.

It actually took me a very long time before I started believing that working online is something that is viable someone can be involved in and be making a decent amount of money. This was why I was not really taking it seriously in my first year of being a freelance. After that, I began to see the profits of being a freelancer, then I started to take it more seriously and I began to enjoy it more.

Well, I never doubted the fact that it may be possible to make money online. However, many people doubted it and they still doubt the fact that making money online could be a possibility. However, since the field of freelancing has been expanding, things are becoming quite easier for freelancers and people are starting to recognise the potential of freelancing jobs.

Well, I never doubted the fact that it may be possible to make money online. However, many people doubted it and they still doubt the fact that making money online could be a possibility. However, since the field of freelancing has been expanding, things are becoming quite easier for freelancers and people are starting to recognise the potential of freelancing jobs.

The reasons for my doubt was very obvious because so many other things that I have invested my time in trying to work online and make money all didn't turn out well, so I had my doubts that any other kind of project wouldn't be something visible when it comes to paying money online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back