What's new

What was your first PTC site

I can't even remember what that was anymore as it has been a very long time I have been trying to get a way around working with these type platforms way back then. Ingot into a lot of them and finally quit all of them at once

I cannot even remember any of them because it's been long ever since I started using most of them. I had bad experience with them that I had to delete them off my phone. their payments rate is extremely low.

My paid to click platform was one that was paying in satoshis back then. I was into so many of these type platform back then but have to discover how time waiting they all were to me

well I have never visit any of these PTC sites ,but from the write up I think is also a good way to earn money ,one can also earn money by viewing ads and also advertising products ,PTC site are good I must say

First PTC site is adbtc and cointiply and coinpayu but after reach payout and calculate time to reach payout I see that it is low earning compared to time given. Also I have tried ysense and neobux but I find that neobux is based on upgrades to reach payout fast but ysense new version of clixsense is better because it is based on surveys and refer people to do survey is good earning.

I have tried a couple of PTC sites but I have never worked on PTC sites for too long, in fact I have never worked until I reached payment threshold. The earning was so low that I lost motivation to click on ads

My first PTC site is coinpayu, it is paying and very reliable but since I have not upgraded my account I earn in a little amount everyday.
You have many options to upgrade so you can increase your earning

My first PTC site was Familyclix I believe and it also paid me $5 the first time I cashed out through cryptocurrency. Then after , I hardly earned anything from that site because there were no more good offers and surveys , and it takes lot of time to reach minimum cashout just by clicking the advertisements.

The first PTC site I ever joined was called Traffic Monsoon. It was back in 2015. You could earn in three ways, one by clicking ads, two from referrals, three from "advertising packs" that gave you some percent earnings. After receiving my first paying of $5 via skrill, I stopped using this site. Currently, the owner of this site is facing lawsuit from the US Security Exchange for running a Ponzi scheme.
The first PTC site was Swagbucks.i didn't understand the site and the numerous ways I could earn from it so I never got paid. In fact, I've never gotten paid by any PTC site apart from faucets.

If I can recall correctly, I think my first PTC platforms were neobox and clixsense. But I never worked with any them to get to minimum withdrawal because reaching it looked stressful and time taken because of the low pay rate.

the first ptc site I worked on was neobux, I think everyone knew about it: D later I became interested and worked on several ptc sites.

The first ptc sites that I have worked on is artclix. Unfortunately, I couldn't reach the withdrawal threshold because I got tired of the low pay rate.

My first ever PTC site is called peerview and it was really awesome. Although I couldn't be patience enough to cashout my earnings. PTC sites are sometimes worth it and sometimes doesn't.

My first PTC site is bizdustry, I just joined it recently and it really helping as am learning new thing every day, I heard that 1000 biznotes =$1, I have been able to earn $13,000 biznotes here.
There was a site I wanted to join, it pays to watch videos but it did not work out for me so I because focused on bizdustry in the main time and am enjoying the site well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back