What's new

What was your first PTC site

My first PTC site was Neobux, although at the same time I registered in several, I only stayed with this one. It took me a while to reach the threshold which at that time was $2, when I reached this threshold I withdrew from the site because it was tedious to reach the threshold.

My first PTC experience with freebitco.in went soured it didn't go down well in the end. Their was too many glitch surrounding the site that's why I left.

My first PTC experience with freebitco.in went soured it didn't go down well in the end. Their was too many glitch surrounding the site that's why I left.
Do you think these bugs you mention still exist in freebitco.in? I log in at least once a day to earn some satoshi on the site. Did you reach the threshold and withdraw your winnings? I have already passed the threshold but I have not requested the payment hoping to increase the profit.

Mine should be clixsense. That was during my secondary school days. I was so excited I found a way to make some money but in the end, it was a total waste of time.

My PTC site is clip-clap is a place that I'm making money from one years ago now and I have never reached the minimum withdrawal till now but it's website

My first PTC site way back in 2016 went sombre, after all my work I did there I never came to earn a dime from it, that's why I have up on PTC sites till today.

Since I have been working online I have not really worked on any PTC website. So far the only task I do is to write content for companies and work on ptp website like BizDustry and noise.cash

The first ptp website that I joined is donkeymails and it still exist till today but only that they don't pay. Earnings made on the website are converted to advertise point that are then use to place advertisement on the websites. I joined them like 2011 and it is the first website that paid paid me online

I haven't worked on any PTC website before even though I have heard a lot about them so far I think the only PLATFORMs I have worked on are BizDustry and upwork

My first PTC site was Starclicks and this was about just 3 weeks ago, after looking at the rewards and the time it will take to withdraw i abandoned my account
My first paid to click sites was get-bitco.in and i spent several months there , but later turn into scam because I was not paid at the end of the day, starclicks also takes time to reach the minimum withdrawal.

My PTC site is clip-clap is a place that I'm making money from one years ago now and I have never reached the minimum withdrawal till now but it's website
What is the threshold in clip-clap that you have been on the site for a year and have not reached? I understand it is a legitimate site and you must download an application on your phone. I have read several reviews and they say it is easy to reach the threshold, so I was surprised by your post.

The first PTC site I ever joined was called Traffic Monsoon. It was back in 2015. You could earn in three ways, one by clicking ads, two from referrals, three from "advertising packs" that gave you some percent earnings. After receiving my first paying of $5 via skrill, I stopped using this site. Currently, the owner of this site is facing lawsuit from the US Security Exchange for running a Ponzi scheme.

It's quite sad that he was running a ponzi scheme in the disguise of a paid to click website. I am sure there are many other sites that are actually ponzi schemes in disguise of paid to click sites.

Mine was adbtc.top . I got to know about it on another Paying forum, but I Never got to become active as the site was not worth the stress and hype at all.

My first paid to click sites was in the year 2018 , and I worked for almost six month on the site and at the end , I earned nothing from it because the site turn out to be a scam.
My first PTC site way back in 2016 went sombre, after all my work I did there I never came to earn a dime from it, that's why I have up on PTC sites till today.
Post automatically merged:

My first paid to click sites was in the year 2018 , and I worked for almost six month on the site and at the end , I earned nothing from it because the site turn out to be a scam.

Last edited:

That's an.experience you've gotten, never to allow it repeating again..that's why most of this new PTC sites popping up I don't give a dime at them.

starclicks is the first paid to click platform I fractured into but I didn't make any money from it and I wouldn't try going to any particular form again.

My first PTC websites that I worked on was ckicksense before they changed there name. Then they were paying for viewing website as PTC websites. Then there minimum payout was low and I received more than one payment with them before the changed there system

My first PTC websites that I worked on was ckicksense before they changed there name. Then they were paying for viewing website as PTC websites. Then there minimum payout was low and I received more than one payment with them before the changed there system
They are now ysense,I work with donkeymails as my first ptc website they pay me alot of money I got payment from them more than 15 times before the site stop paying recently you can only use your earning now to advertise you can withdraw it

Actually i can not remember my first site this is because they all turned to be scam and waste of time that's why i stopped joining site until when i was introduced to bizdustry.

While i was on line,i have been using the media space to promote my offline business.And so bizdustry happened to be the very ptc site that i have actually engaged in and also get paid in the process.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back