What was your first PTC site

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
The first PTC site I ever joined was called Traffic Monsoon. It was back in 2015. You could earn in three ways, one by clicking ads, two from referrals, three from "advertising packs" that gave you some percent earnings. After receiving my first paying of $5 via skrill, I stopped using this site. Currently, the owner of this site is facing lawsuit from the US Security Exchange for running a Ponzi scheme.

My first ptc site was either Neobux or ClixSense, I joined them around the same time. I did well on ClixSense but Neobux was a bit of a disaster as I bought some rented referrals which caused me to lose more money than I gained. I firmly believe these are just bots which will work for a short while and then they stop clicking so you have to pay to recycle them for new referrals which do exactly the same. Live and learn.

My first PTC site was Starclicks and this was about just 3 weeks ago, after looking at the rewards and the time it will take to withdraw i abandoned my account

I don't remember, an online friend introduced me to online earning via ptc, it was my start. That PTC paid me before becoming scam.

With what you said woman, Neobux doesn't worth the time, if what we give to it is greater than what we earn from i

With what you said woman, Neobux doesn't worth the time, if what we give to it is greater than what we earn from i
Some people apparently do well there. I know that Cyberfreak from ForumCoin did but you have to have some sort of marketing strategy. The average person like myself really didn't have a clue. You have to upgrade and you need lots of direct referrals to do well.

Some people apparently do well there. I know that Cyberfreak from ForumCoin did but you have to have some sort of marketing strategy. The average person like myself really didn't have a clue. You have to upgrade and you need lots of direct referrals to do well.
Okay. That means for one to earn with neobux he or she needs to be surrounded by active referrals?? If that's the case, neobux isn't for me. Cos i find it very hard to convince people who is stubborn when it comes to online earnings. The people from my vicinity tag online earnings being fraudulent, even when you show them proof of payment. They'll tell you it was manipulated not original.

Traffic Moon Soon is like Easy Hits 4 U it is for traffic exchange and rewarding surfers for surfing a part from advertisement spent like any traffic exchange I am same the first site joined Traffic Moonsoon before easyhits4u.

Okay. That means for one to earn with neobux he or she needs to be surrounded by active referrals?? If that's the case, neobux isn't for me. Cos i find it very hard to convince people who is stubborn when it comes to online earnings. The people from my vicinity tag online earnings being fraudulent, even when you show them proof of payment. They'll tell you it was manipulated not original.
I'm really not keen on recommending people to different sites. Quite often they join and then don't do anything or else they post rubbish so I would rather not refer people and I know what you mean about people being stubborn. I don't have any friends in the real world who would want to take part in online earning because they think it is a waste of time.

I'm really not keen on recommending people to different sites. Quite often they join and then don't do anything or else they post rubbish so I would rather not refer people and I know what you mean about people being stubborn. I don't have any friends in the real world who would want to take part in online earning because they think it is a waste of time.
I concur with what you said woman. Referring people at times backfire me, because they don't add positive to what i invited them for. They just come and not follow the rules of earning, at the end, they get oust out, breaching the rewarding site rules. I don't think your friends at UK will join you to earn this low amount online. I also agree with you, they'll deem it as time waster. Because of the low reward compared to what they earn offline.

Traffic Moon Soon is like Easy Hits 4 U it is for traffic exchange and rewarding surfers for surfing a part from advertisement spent like any traffic exchange I am same the first site joined Traffic Moonsoon before easyhits4u.
The site I have mentioned is a PTC site where as Easy Hits is traffic exchange. Currently, the owner of Traffic Monsoon is facing charges for operating Ponzi scheme. You can do a google search

The site I have mentioned is a PTC site where as Easy Hits is traffic exchange. Currently, the owner of Traffic Monsoon is facing charges for operating Ponzi scheme. You can do a google search
Result of search redirects to this PDF about trafficmoon soon complaign against:

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2016/comp23604.pdf

However I remember you can use your earning to promote your link on their PTC and they have traffic exchange part like any other PTC.

Additionnally, I didn't visit trafficmoonson from a long period of time so may they consider traffic moon soon ad pack as sponzi scheme.

I heard about paid to click sites back in 2018. One of my friends was doing PTC site to earn online. I joined the site he referred to me. I don't remember the name. I was earning just about 5-6 cents in a day. I gave up soon.

I've heard about PTC sites ever since, tried registering and I discovered some weren't even meant for my location. I gave up and didn't bother anymore

I have had an experience with ptc site,and this was introduced to me by a friend of mine,but when i was about to begin the whole process, i was informed that the site has stoped pay users and participants on their platform,and that was how that project just fizzled out.

The first and only paid to click platform i have ever ventured into is star-clicks. I didn't make many money from it after spending so much amount of time.

There are some that i registerd.. they were not oayitmuch so i just had to stop doing it but.. but if there is a reputable one then i will do

I can can't exactly remember my first paid to click platform right now because it was one of those paid to click platforms that pay in Bitcoin back then. I really never understood the platform then anyways

Ooh,,, that's sad to hear... I was about to ask how i can register for this site ooo but anyways assuming he kept working on the site he wouldn't have been arrested...
The first PTC site I ever joined was called Traffic Monsoon. It was back in 2015. You could earn in three ways, one by clicking ads, two from referrals, three from "advertising packs" that gave you some percent earnings. After receiving my first paying of $5 via skrill, I stopped using this site. Currently, the owner of this site is facing lawsuit from the US Security Exchange for running a Ponzi scheme.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back