What was your first Internet business?

Dot

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What was your website that got you into online business? Did you make any money from the website?

For me my first website i created. was GFXcenter.org it was an old phpbb forum for graphic designers. Unfortunately it did not go anywhere and made nothing. I honestly have to thank Cryptx.org a old blackmarket forum in 2008 that really got me into online businesses.

The first one was a joke - lol. It was a scam, in a sense. Well, I didn't understand marketing at the time - so there just wasn't any chance of profit.

It was an online store selling various things, like you'd find in one of those "Buy now and pay later." magazines.

All in all, it was fun, though - cause I had never did online marketing before and also the "boy scout" adventure of putting up ads on grocery store etc.. bulletin boards.

My first internet business was a portrait art business of pets and people. I used the website in conjunction with selling on ebay but I didn't make as much money as I really would have liked because I didn't charge enough. This was 25 years ago when ebay was still young and I had a pretty good start for my positive feedbacks but then stopped selling my work and lost my account due to inactivity.

I sold one of my forums for a decent amount of money back in 2015, if you count that as a business. If you are referring to an actual business, around 2 years ago I opened a clothing brand. Sadly, it did not work out.

I've sold a few forums in the past but I don't really want to consider that as an internet business. Although still not a proper business, the first thing that I tried out was selling Xbox Live trial codes for profit on eBay. Not a large profit but there was potential to be scaled up. Gave up on that after a while though as someone tried to scam me and PayPal almost sided with them.

I've sold a few forums in the past but I don't really want to consider that as an internet business. Although still not a proper business, the first thing that I tried out was selling Xbox Live trial codes for profit on eBay. Not a large profit but there was potential to be scaled up. Gave up on that after a while though as someone tried to scam me and PayPal almost sided with them.
Selling forums could be a wonderful way to make money. However, I don't feel there's enough demand to even make it a part-time job. I mean, if you could possibly sell ten $100 forums a month, you'd have $1,000 a month.

My first job online was creating bloks to try to earn some extra money, but it didn't turn out as expected

Can you please explain what you mean by "bloks"? I'm sorry that you were unsuccessful in the business, usually, there is a reason as to why. As long as you learn from your mistakes, it's positive. Don't let this put you off earning money as a self-employed individual/freelancer.

My first internet business ,was Crypto business though Scarry but productive

Can you please explain what you mean by "Scarry" & what service is it?

Can you please explain what you mean by "bloks"? I'm sorry that you were unsuccessful in the business, usually, there is a reason as to why. As long as you learn from your mistakes, it's positive. Don't let this put you off earning money as a self-employed individual/freelancer.

Can you please explain what you mean by "Scarry" & what service is it?
Scarry in the sense that,is risky and your money can go within minutes

Scarry in the sense that,is risky and your money can go within minutes
Which crypto exchange platform did you use? And, which coin did you buy? How much did you end up losing as a result of the investment? My advice would be to never invest what you can't afford to lose & to contact a financial advisor if in doubt.

My first online business was a shop selling artistic ceramics. It was a complete failure due to my total ignorance not only of the online business, but also of the ceramic business as a whole. A great teaching.

My first online business was a shop selling artistic ceramics. It was a complete failure due to my total ignorance not only of the online business, but also of the ceramic business as a whole. A great teaching.
I can see how ceramics can be a potential issue with starting a online business. One of those items, where it is difficult to sell if you don't already have an audience, for the type of ceramic item being made.

What was your website that got you into online business? Did you make any money from the website?

For me my first website i created. was GFXcenter.org it was an old phpbb forum for graphic designers. Unfortunately it did not go anywhere and made nothing. I honestly have to thank Cryptx.org a old blackmarket forum in 2008 that really got me into online businesses.
It is great idea to start nowadays an online business because covid 19 is going on and we don't know when it over

I was started my online store. the name of www.shoplinks.com but i can't give time properly. so i was sold my online store to other people. i know online business good due to current situation in Covid-19. everyone buying products online. so I'll try again making my online store. i also want suggestions from all friends. which are best products for selling on my online store

My first was when I was only 17. I essentially wanted to run a clone of Craigslist after seeing its success. Sadly, it flopped and failed as to be expected. I only put maybe $300 into it so it was not a huge loss.

My first internet business was a web hosting business. I owned dedicated server racks on two locations, Atlanta and Chicago. This business was great and I made very good money, but a few years ago I sold my business because of the dedicated server market price. Also, I did a lot of whmcs add-on modules, and that business was very good, but I sold it too. I can say for sure that was the best part of my internet business life, I was young and I didn't have anything to lose, but today when I have my kids...I think twice before jumping into some business.

There are numerous online businesses that you can first try out online. Most persons have painful experiences when they start online because they are green and inexperienced. To prevent this, you must be sure of certain things. Some of those things are:

• Clearly define what you want to offer.
  • Know your target group.
  • Present it to your target crowd in an appealing package.

I don't know it may count as business or not, but buying bitcoins was my first try. I used to hold bitcoin for my future and in just few month it return me the profit. I invested only $100 back in 2017 and at the end of 2018 its start crashing but i sell my bitcoin before it
I still remember the price was somewhere around $6,000 i did highly invest ( $100 ) and later the price goes up $20,000. You guys can now calculate the profit :)

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back