What's new

What was your favorite Christmas gift this year?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
With Christmas been and gone now, everyone will have received their gifts and now know what they got this year during the festive season. You may have got something that you were really happy with and some other things that even though you liked them, weren't your favorite. I myself got some money and some Bailey's for Christmas and I will admit, the salted caramel chocolate brownie baileys was the best one to be honest as I love baileys at Christmas.

What was your favorite gift this Christmas?

With Christmas been and gone now, everyone will have received their gifts and now know what they got this year during the festive season. You may have got something that you were really happy with and some other things that even though you liked them, weren't your favorite. I myself got some money and some Bailey's for Christmas and I will admit, the salted caramel chocolate brownie baileys was the best one to be honest as I love baileys at Christmas.

What was your favorite gift this Christmas?
My favorite was I guess earbuds they are very good quality and I'm super graful for it now I can listen to music while I work I love music so I'm really happy to get that gift for Christmas I loved other gifts but this one is my favorite of them all

It's always nice to get gifts, even if they're only some of your favorites. But the Bailey's with salted caramel chocolate brownie flavor sounds terrific! I'm a huge fan of Bailey's during the holidays too. Speaking of unique gifts, have you ever checked out My Face Bobbleheads? They let you make your own bobbleheads that look just like you or anyone else you want. It's a hilarious and memorable gift that always gets a laugh. I got one for my sister; she was laughing when she opened it. So, if you're looking for a different gift and super fun, you should definitely check out My Face Bobbleheads. Trust me, it'll be a hit!

Last edited:
Last Christmas, I didn't get a lot of gifts, and I was less bothered because I am not the type that places too much hope on getting gifts from people. However, I had fun, met family and friends that I hadn't met for long, and also took out time to reflect on my life, too.

My favourite Christmas gift last year was my PlayStation 5 console. It was something that has eluded me for a very long time but I was able to get it as a gift from my friend who is always looking out for me whenever I never expected it. It was the best gift that I ever got last year and I'm looking forward to what I'm going to get this year.

I've not received any Christmas gift from anyone in the past 4 years. If I don't buy a gift for myself, I will not get anything from anyone. I've decided to buy myself a good gold necklace this Christmas. I will be buying Zoe Chicco 14k Medium Rope Chain Necklace With Dangling Prong Diamond for myself this Christmas. It's sold around $995.

Last Christmas, I didn't get a lot of gifts, and I was less bothered because I am not the type that places too much hope on getting gifts from people. However, I had fun, met family and friends that I hadn't met for long, and also took out time to reflect on my life, too.

My mentor will always tell you that if people don't do anything for you, don't look at them or reason why they didn't do anything for you, go out and do that thing for yourself because taking care of yourself is always supposed to be your priority and not thinking about what other people can do for you.

Meeting up with long time last seen family and friends is what I always look forward to in every Christmas holidays. If they gift me, I would feel good because I buy gifts hoping my family and friends will come back home for me to gift them.

I've not received any Christmas gift from anyone in the past 4 years. If I don't buy a gift for myself, I will not get anything from anyone. I've decided to buy myself a good gold necklace this Christmas. I will be buying Zoe Chicco 14k Medium Rope Chain Necklace With Dangling Prong Diamond for myself this Christmas. It's sold around $995.

Gifting yourself something that is what nearly $1000 isn't too much to do for yourself. This is because you are the one that is working so hard in order to make money that is going to be used to take care of your personal responsibilities and that of your family.

So, taking out some money from there to give yourself a treat is something that should be encouraged to anyone.

Currently, I am still very confused on the kind of clothes that I'm going to buy for myself this Christmas and the way I am saying it, I might end up not even buying any one for myself unless I see something that is very exceptional.

I got a few movies on Blu-ray and a T-shirt for my last Christmas. The shirt was probably my favorite.
What are the movies you got on Blu-ray? If they are something nice, I might get some for myself to enjoy watching them during Christmas.

Last year they didn't give me anything particularly good, just clothes and a ring, I hope this year they give me something better haha, or something more in line with my tastes, but I'm not complaining either, at least they gave me something, it could have been worse. :ROFLMAO:

Last year they didn't give me anything particularly good, just clothes and a ring, I hope this year they give me something better haha, or something more in line with my tastes, but I'm not complaining either, at least they gave me something, it could have been worse. :ROFLMAO:

Anything that is given to you as a gift is something that should be cherished because that is what the person can actually be able to afford. There are some people that stays for the rest of their life without getting any single gift from anyone, even from their family members. It's such a sad life for them most of the time.

Anything that is given to you as a gift is something that should be cherished because that is what the person can actually be able to afford. There are some people that stays for the rest of their life without getting any single gift from anyone, even from their family members. It's such a sad life for them most of the time.
Yes, that's why I say it, there are people worse than me, plus I've been through that several times, there have been some Christmases where I haven't received anything at all and it's a bit sad, imagine not receiving any gift at Christmas any year, it must be very sad.

Yes, that's why I say it, there are people worse than me, plus I've been through that several times, there have been some Christmases where I haven't received anything at all and it's a bit sad, imagine not receiving any gift at Christmas any year, it must be very sad.

It is definitely sad indeed especially when you know that you have family members who are financially capable of getting you good gifts but none of them decided to consider doing something like that for you. It's even going to pain you very well when you had also bought gifts for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back