What's new

WHAT WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR FIRST PHONE YOU USED?

The first phone I've used was a itel phone.itel phone was the first phone I have used,It has a good Internet connection with a nice camera.

My first experience using the phone was not my own personal phone, the phone then was precious like gold, when my brother accompanied his friend out, I quickly picked his phone and dialled unknown number from his phone which he later discovered what I did

Mine was Motorola and that phone nearly killed me back then. Always charging the phone with me receiving any call.
Post automatically merged:

*without receiving any calls

my first phone was a nokia, very old: D but for that time you didn't even have many pretensions ... now you remember them fondly.

now you have nothing to do with them but then they were the only models ...

Mine was Motorola and that phone nearly killed me back then. Always charging the phone with me receiving any call.
Post automatically merged:

*without receiving any calls
Mine was a Samsung model.
I could not do a lot with it back then, apart from making calls, playing games and sending SMS. Am happy we have new models of android emerging in the market.

My first phone then was Starcoms. I owned it with my brother since we were still very young. There was nothing we could do with the phone except to make and receive calls. My dad said it will distract us if it contains much.

I had a very good experience from the usage of my first phone and that makes me developed more interest in the usage of that same product because it was really a fund based on the features the phone has.

The first phone I ever used was just bought then for gaming I wasn't even yet much interested in the internet or phone calls , when I started exploring more with my mobile phone I decided to join a messaging platform called 2go that was actually my first earliest experience with social media and the internet.

My first phone was Nokia and it was a hand me down phone. My mother gave me when she bought a new phone. I didn't us the phone on anything else apart from games since I had nobody to call and text. It was fun and I was somehow addicted to my phone but then it later stoped working.

I've used Xiaomi 6, my grandfather bought me that phone and it wasn't the best of the best, but yet it worked properly for a long time and I've done there almost everything I needed and wanted so it wasn't that bad. The storage is not big so that was the annoying part and also there were specific games which couldn't be downloaded by that phone so it disturbed me, because I'm a gamer and I liked to play video games on my phone during that period so it really disappointed me. These days I'm owning a much better phone which is Samsung S8 it has a lot more storage and I can download everything that I want and need, it is pretty fast and good for a phone to use.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back