What's new

what was your experience the first week you got a job?

Well for me my first week was actually fun. I spent the weekend with friends at the beach with a cocktail in hand, lol!

I never bothered on how to handle my role, cos I was surrounded by friends who're experts in my field, with many years of working experiences.
I was happy when I got my first job because it made me feel that I was now a working class lady and would soon start earning my own money, I took the work serious and always made sure I was punctual to work and do my work properly

My first day at my first job ever was quite unforgettable. I was lost and did not know what to do, where to sit or where to put my laptop because the person to show me around went on an impromptu errand.
LoL I can imagine how awkward you must have felt back then, how did you find your way in the end? That's one feeling I dislike, being in a place and not knowing what to do next and everyone around looking at you with an awkward expression.

Lol, the first week of work is always like that, you'll feel alone at the moment with time you'll be suitable in the job and make friends too.

Well for me my first week was actually fun. I spent the weekend with friends at the beach with a cocktail in hand, lol!

I never bothered on how to handle my role, cos I was surrounded by friends who're experts in my field, with many years of working experiences.
You are lucky, my experience was not funny, because the staff were just busy staring at me trying to see what am capable of doing, I was very careful not make mistake

I kind of tried to familiarize myself with my immediate environment, my office. I then started to see how I can get aquainted with the environment and within a short time, started relating gradually with other staffs

My first day at work was boring. I git to work very early and sat for a while before other staff started coming. Until I started enjoying the office.

The environment was so tense. I didn't feel I could function effectively there. The working conditions were just so miserable.

Well I can't speak for other because I have never worked under any organisation before or looked for a job ever since after my services thou but I could remember the first job I got after my secondary school throughout the job I was always feelilike it mine business.

I got my first job when I was 16 as a sales representative. I wasn't really nervous because I had heard many stories about jobs from friends but I felt pressured due to the workload I never experienced before

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back