What's new

What was the worst job you had?

I used to work in a telemarketing company and it was the worst kind of job that I ever had. The fact of the matter is that not all the telemarketing companies are bad, though.
Sorry about that and I love the fact that you understand that not all the telemarketing companies are bad. There are still a lot of good ones out there that will treat you well.

The worst job I've had was being an attendant for a boss who didn't value me and chose to prioritize his affairs with co-workers over his business. It was going smooth at first but later, I couldn't cope.
This is close to the worst job I ever had. I worked as a personal assistant to a successful business woman. She didn't tell me that I would be a family assistant. I was serving her entire family. The painful part was when I have to go pick her daughter who was way younger than me around town. And the girl was very rude. I left to keep my sanity.

Sorry about that and I love the fact that you understand that not all the telemarketing companies are bad. There are still a lot of good ones out there that will treat you well.

Well, the main problem in that company was the fact that we used to get underpaid and the office environment was not that great and employers were not lenient at all.

This is close to the worst job I ever had. I worked as a personal assistant to a successful business woman. She didn't tell me that I would be a family assistant. I was serving her entire family. The painful part was when I have to go pick her daughter who was way younger than me around town. And the girl was very rude. I left to keep my sanity.
Omo , some people are always very rude exactly as you have said and most of them can drive you crazy.
Unfortunately I haven't worked for any organisation, man or woman of such nature before to know how they treat their employees.

Employees in my Country are so mean. They see giving you a job as a privilege they are offering you. There is one I know that brags that he gave you a job, and that's your hope. And the funny part is that they would always have people willing to work for them because of the high rate of unemployment.
Omo , some people are always very rude exactly as you have said and most of them can drive you crazy.
Unfortunately I haven't worked for any organisation, man or woman of such nature before to know how they treat their employees.

I dislike companies that underpass people. To me, they do not care about the welfare of the people and they will be very much aware of the things that is happening in the country
Well, the main problem in that company was the fact that we used to get underpaid and the office environment was not that great and employers were not lenient at all.

Well the worst job I ever did was a security job and it was worst for me because most of my follow security workers are always complaining on anything I do.

I once had to work as a receptionist and it was a very stressful and tiring job. It was for 12 hours everyday and at times I had to do night shift as well. It was the kind of job that reduces one's lifetime gradually.

I worked with a pet store as an animal handler for children's birthday parties. Imagine being surrounded by dozens of squealing 5-year-olds while trying to hang on to a terrified ferret

I cannot understand your situation in this kind of job because it is something that my junior brother used to do some years ago and he always comes back complaining how difficult and stressful his job is and he ended up quitting the job.

I worst job I ever had was working for a delivery delivery service company. Having to go from one company to another to pick up and to deliver items using public transportation was a hell. And by the end of the month, I won't get my salary, It was devastating.

I cannot understand your situation in this kind of job because it is something that my junior brother used to do some years ago and he always comes back complaining how difficult and stressful his job is and he ended up quitting the job.

The worst job I have had was working in a company. It was a kind of telemarketing firm. I know that such kind of jobs might be suitable for certain kinds of people, however, this kind of job is not for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back