What's new

What was the worst crypto that you have bought?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are many crypto currencies and there are many coins with no projects behind them, have you faced such coins?

Most of the assets I have in my holding are at loss. For example, I bought a lot of ADA when it was $2.56 hoping that the coin will become at least $3, but now it is 34 cents, imagine how much loss I encountered just with this asset.

There are many crypto currencies and there are many coins with no projects behind them, have you faced such coins?
The coin is play and like coin. It is the worst and I will never buy something like that anymore.

I don't even remember the names but actually, I was taking the help of one of my friends and they told me to convert my crypto into another crypto but they were new coins and I lost more than $34

I don't even remember the names but actually, I was taking the help of one of my friends and they told me to convert my crypto into another crypto but they were new coins and I lost more than $34
This is why we always have to be mindful about the new coins that we buy

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back