What's new

What was the very first computer you used?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Over the years we have seen many different computers released and they have sure seen a lot of upgrades over the many years including with the operating systems as well but my question to you is, do you remember what the very first computer was that you ever used?

I myself can remember very well the first computer I ever used and it was as a kid, my Dad had an Amiga 600 that we had set up for us all to use. I remember doing all kinds of things on that computer and one of my fond memories was playing The Lemmings on it. Man was that game a lot of fun, addictive but also frustrating!

Do you still have the very first computer you used?

Years ago my uncle gave us an old, beaten up 'work' computer he had lying around. It was stained with cigarette buds and just really gross. Not long after, my dad bought an HP desktop PC for the family.

Years ago my uncle gave us an old, beaten up 'work' computer he had lying around. It was stained with cigarette buds and just really gross. Not long after, my dad bought an HP desktop PC for the family.
The first laptop i used was a brand new Toshiba laptop and I enjoyed it. Now, I make use of an apple system but I did not buy it newly. It was a used laptop that is working fine

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back