What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

I have not really had luck with online platforms. I hope bizindustry will make me smile.
Most of online worker are the same because most of online platforms pays small cents to users or even doesn't pay users so it is hard to sustain a permanent income.

I have not really had luck with online platforms. I hope bizindustry will make me smile.

Well, I can very much easily guarantee you that you will never be disappointed with the forum Bizdustry because if you are committed to working here, you will definitely be paid well.

I have not been paid by any site yet. I just started my online journey. The first thing I did was an affiliate program, it really wasted my time and effort and I could not make a dime. I promote affiliate links for 3-4 hours in day but I did not make a single dollar. I just heard of PTP sites. So, I have not withdrawn from any of the sites

Long time Ago, I have earned more than 5 $ a day from a site call gogetsome.net ...

Wow, it's actually interesting that you are able to earn from that website but please what will you required to do on the website and how long did it take for you to be able to earn $5 from the website?

Bizdustry will definitely make you smile because it's a website that you can rely on as it always pays with members that are actually worked here and I am a living proof of members that this platform has been paying consistently for months now without fail.

Personally I believe that all verified posters that are working on the platform has actually enjoyed a lot of payments from the website because if you look at it is possible for you to make at least $7 from the website on weekly basis.

Wow, it's actually interesting that you are able to earn from that website but please what will you required to do on the website and how long did it take for you to be able to earn $5 from the website?
It was too good website. Some level for accurate typers. From 2nd month they gave me upto 5$ FOR every 6 hours works .

Bizdustry will definitely make you smile because it's a website that you can rely on as it always pays with members that are actually worked here and I am a living proof of members that this platform has been paying consistently for months now without fail.
Love you bro i hope so ... <3 take love from heart .

Oh nice bro i hope so ,
Personally I believe that all verified posters that are working on the platform has actually enjoyed a lot of payments from the website because if you look at it is possible for you to make at least $7 from the website on weekly basis.

I hope so brother , I need some money working for it ..

It was too good website. Some level for accurate typers. From 2nd month they gave me upto 5$ FOR every 6 hours works .

Love you bro i hope so ... <3 take love from heart .

Oh nice bro i hope so ,

I hope so brother , I need some money working for it ..

Exactly it was a very good website because a lot of people who actually get on board when it started paying a high level of returns and actually so many enjoyed it back then but I'm sure people are still enjoying it right now working on the website.

Forumcoin is the only website that paid $5 some month back apart from no any other website paid but i wish bizdustry will be the second to pay me because last time i donated my earning to a friend.

MobileXpression is the Last site Which I have got Payout and the Payout amount is 4$ which I am getting bit by Doing Nothing Just installing it on my phone.
But some times it is slow on receiving payment

I can't really say that it is a website that I received payout from. Because last month I received more from more than one websites. I received from Trendri forum, Bizdustry forum, Cashtimeforum forum and Afrisight survey company. Their are the four websites that paid me last and I received more than $20 from the websites

MobileXpression is the Last site Which I have got Payout and the Payout amount is 4$ which I am getting bit by Doing Nothing Just installing it on my phone.
But some times it is slow on receiving payment

Tthis actually looks interesting so what I just need is for me to download and install the application on my phone and set it up then I request for the payment right?

Tthis actually looks interesting so what I just need is for me to download and install the application on my phone and set it up then I request for the payment right?
Yes it takes a month to request a payout and we need to claim credits weekly once!! Till the month and we get payment only by gift cards and for some countries there is a signup bonus $5 instantly after registration complete
👍👍

Yes it takes a month to request a payout and we need to claim credits weekly once!! Till the month and we get payment only by gift cards and for some countries there is a signup bonus $5 instantly after registration complete
👍👍

A. alright my friend thanks for sharing this information because I believe it's going to be very helpful for a lot of people who are looking for the opportunity to earn money from that website and I might actually consider it as well.

Bizdustry is the only site that paid me recently for replying to post and commenting on people's questions, I think the pay is alright but I know it can be better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back