What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

The last website that paid me was bizdustry. I am kind of getting tired with posting online and I am not focusing more on building my skill as a virtual assistant.

It is quite interesting that you have registered on the platform. you can start earning on the platform but the pay is not as high as what we are receiving here, but it is still something manageable.
Well , there's nothing wrong with that . I believe as the forum increases the payment will also be adjusted to the desired amount. I'll try checking it out sometimes but it seems like there is no much topic to discuss.i will try creating topics too

Today it's my first day on any online website i have joined; before that I didn't receive money from any website, and i'm sure bizdustry will be the first i will get from.
If you have stayed around then you will definitely understand why a lot of us like this website. It's actually paid me my first money online and apart from that I was able to learn a lot of things.

If you have stayed around then you will definitely understand why a lot of us like this website. It's actually paid me my first money online and apart from that I was able to learn a lot of things.
That s quite informative and I so much appreciate the fact that this platform should be one of the best paid to post forum online . I think that the management should try as much as possible to leave it the way it was before. Many of us have been short-changed by the exchanges on this platform and that is not really good and it is exactly what kept many away from here. You can imagine making such a long post in the day and getting paid with high deductions. I wouldn't blame them for charging humongous amount because they will also pay for the for the VIP.

The last website that paid me was bizdustry. I am kind of getting tired with posting online and I am not focusing more on building my skill as a virtual assistant.
I have heard lots of positive reviews about bizdustry and I think that the website is really doing great and I hope they continue with such pace. It's really a great platform to earn and also learn simultaneously.

I got paid sometime ago from forum coin and I also get paid from bmfthou the pay wasn't encouraging but bmfthou pay me last

I have not had the good fortune of being paid online before. This is my first time venturing into means of passive income online and I sincerely hope this will be worth my time

I just got paid by another forum lately and if you're interested in joining the forum , check my bio for the link because I don't think that it is accepted to post link directly here.

Well, are you talking about the "Myforum" link? I have never heard about it. So, can you please guide me more about it? For how long have you been active on that particular forum?

Trendri is one of the best platforms that paid me last and I have placed a withdrawal recently of about $10 , hoping that they will pay anytime from now. It is one of the best platform I have been concentrating for sometimes to make money.

Trendri is one of the best platforms that paid me last and I have placed a withdrawal recently of about $10 , hoping that they will pay anytime from now. It is one of the best platform I have been concentrating for sometimes to make money.
It is really a very wonderful platform and that is basically what is interesting on paid to post forum. It is really good to get paid by posting comments and you receive your payment very promptly. It is really the best.

It is really a very wonderful platform and that is basically what is interesting on paid to post forum. It is really good to get paid by posting comments and you receive your payment very promptly. It is really the best.

Yes, Trendri is a great platform. I have also been paid by them. However, I recently received a payout of more than $50 from Bizdustry. Bizdusty is one of the best platforms in the world.

The last website that gave me was this website. I am glad that I can be able to make up to $5 if I can complete all my 24 hrs ask for the weekday and I am happy that I am beginning to become consistent.

The only thing is that the payment rate is quite lower than what we expected. I believe that in the future probably the administrator will look for opportunity to improve the earning rate.

Epik masterbucks paid me the last time. It is really nice getting to receive my second payment from this great market place and I believe that more will come in future .
Amen

The only thing is that the payment rate is quite lower than what we expected. I believe that in the future probably the administrator will look for opportunity to improve the earning rate.

Are you talking about Trendri? Yes, I think that the admin shall increase the pay rates soon. However, even now you can make around $1 per day quite easily in there.

Are you talking about Trendri? Yes, I think that the admin shall increase the pay rates soon. However, even now you can make around $1 per day quite easily in there.
If you are making comments only you are only opportune to make 0.3 dollars. Thinking of making up to $1 daily means you will be creating a lot of posts on daily basics which may not be an easy thing. Well so many people are still doing it sha.

The last website that pay me is trendri they process my last payout yesterday and bmf forum also pay me but haven't post a payment proof

Actually I have worked in some websites before though it wasn't much encouraging, it was stressful but I believe what I gained from the various site is more worth than money or payment.

Epik masterbucks paid me the last time. It is really nice getting to receive my second payment from this great market place and I believe that more will come in future .
Amen

Well, can you please tell me more about this website? I have not heard about this site before. It seems like it has something to do with domain selling, right? But how does it exactly work?

UserTesting.com paid me another $10 today. Nothing special but cleared nearly $500 in the last 2 months from it. Takes little time to do so not bad extra income to top up the savings. Probably help a lot out with the cost of living, particularly here in the UK

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back