What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

I have never been paid by any online website before, just of rescent that I got paid by bizdustry and was so happy because its the first time I have earned online, if the website is genuine I wouldn't mind but work harder in order to earn more just like bizdustry .

What was the last website that paid you? What service did you provide for the payout? Is it worth your time and is the program something you'll recommend? Please screenshot the payment proof, and upload it here.

Copy and paste the screenshot URL and reply below!
What was the last website that paid you? What service did you provide for the payout? Is it worth your time and is the program something you'll recommend? Please screenshot the payment proof, and upload it here.

Copy and paste the screenshot URL and reply below!
As far as I can Remember onky one website out of the numerous and uncountable websites that I tried and that website is lionshare.com

I recieved my last online payment through this great site on Saturday. It is like a dream come through when I receive the third payments through great site. The joyful thins is that the money keeps on increasing in my wallet.

Y
Weshare Abundance was the last website that paid me so greatly and we'll.
It's free to join and you can as well use your money to start up in order to boost your income monthly.
They pay in BTC and it's very easy to withdraw and ear. When you refer people you earn more and build your profile.
Post automatically merged:

Y
Weshare Abundance was the last website that paid me so greatly and we'll.
It's free to join and you can as well use your money to start up in order to boost your income monthly.
They pay in BTC and it's very easy to withdraw and ear. When you refer people you earn more and build your profile.

I just got payment from Opinion World where I got $20 for 4 days surveys. It's easy money as they have many survey available for me and easy to make money.

The last website that paid me is a survey site called Triaba Nigeria and I was paid $10 though as a gift card which I used to purchase airtime. It took me a month to achieve this as I missed lots of invites. But it's a legit website

I received my last payment from this same platform I mean bizdustry,and am still hoping for better more things from them. I pray they never stop the good heart of giving and appreciating their members by giving them money reward when we meet the payment threshold. Keep up the good work bizdustry and all the admin of this platform. Before I forget I received $10 worth of litecoin from them.
My last payment was made by the Yobit exchange, which is partnered with the CryptoTalk forum. It was approximately 15 USD equivalent to 0.15324621 Dash on 01.01.2021.

The last site where I got paid is bizdustry. Just that I think I was cheated of some cash but I'm not hundred percent sure. All I know is that I applied to withdraw the first time the charges was taken and the money was not sent. I di another withdrawal yet they took another charges.

Lately I've been earning from crypto and they includes trades and airdrops. Trading may be risky but long term is better.
I also earn from airdrops. Airdrops alone has fetched me over $100 which also forms my capital for other crypto dealings.

I have not been paid directly by any websites, however, I have traded points earned on a certain site with another users and earned money. Interestingly, the site happens to be Bizdustry. I might soon cash out on GPT forum.

The last site to pay me was Serpclix, $23.35 by paypal for the month of March. I don't have a screenshot now but I will take one next time.

Bizdustry is the only website that has paid me in all my online work. Although I have tried working in other online earning platforms, none has paid me aside Bizdustry.

Well, concerning which online website has paid me last and what I did to get my payout, I would say bizdustry is the website that has paid me last and all i do is socialize with users on the platform by commenting , learning, asking questions.

I woke up this morning to see an alert on my gmail from my crypto wallet from bizdustry which made my day as I was expecting the money yesterday but didn't have the time to check until I saw that it was completed today.

The last site that paid me was Forum coin. It was $5 worth of BCH. I have been doing forum posting and article writing there for a while and I get paid regularly.
I am now waiting for a payment from beer money forum. I already cashed out but it is taking so long, I guess it is due to the high bitcoin gas fee.

The last site that I earned from was noise cash and I am currently working on Toloka right now hoping to make some cash on it and am presently earning .

I have not been too serious working online these days. Coincidentally, the last website that pay me was the bizdustry. I have to out a pause on most of my GPT sites as I am usually busy offline.

It was actually ForumPromotion but that was because I came first in the Site Battle Madness contest that they had. My forum was able to win the whole contest which was great for our community and the prize was great too - $100 via PayPal. Most of that will be going straight towards things for the community itself so it will be interesting to spend that.

It was actually ForumPromotion but that was because I came first in the Site Battle Madness contest that they had. My forum was able to win the whole contest which was great for our community and the prize was great too - $100 via PayPal. Most of that will be going straight towards things for the community itself so it will be interesting to spend that.
It's great to see that the money is going back into DiscussionHub rather for personal use. It shows how much you care about the community, the members, and the passion you have for forum posting. What sort of things are you planning to do? A contest or giveaway of some kind?

The website that paid me last was trendri and I got $5 equavilent to Naira in my bank account. The time I spent there was worth it and the money worth the time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back