What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

yes I also use bizdustry.com forum to earn money online,I have never tried any forum or any online jobs ,I just use my limited time here on bizdustry.and I enjoyed it .hope you will too.
Yes that is what you want but I beleive that if you can add some other website to make money its going to be an additional advantages because your income will increase,so its better you do that or you can continue working here at Bizdustry

Well I think you are still talking about the old bad reputation the (cashtimeforum) had I beleive you have not check the forum since the new admin take over,now the forum had new admin and they promise to pay on time,well I beleive Bizdustry here is much more comfortable and convinient for me,Beermoneyforum pay me last

Hello my friend, well, I am talking about the current conditions of TheCashTime forum. They only per 20 points for maing a post in the 24 hour period and they pay around 50 points for publishing articles every 24 hours. So this is why it is no longer worth it.

Hello my friend, well, I am talking about the current conditions of TheCashTime forum. They only per 20 points for maing a post in the 24 hour period and they pay around 50 points for publishing articles every 24 hours. So this is why it is no longer worth it.
Well I have nor check the site since then maybe when am done with some of my activity here definately I will switched to the cashtime forum but for I dont think I can start working there for any reason am busy here at bizdustry,the last site that pays me was one hyip which was yesterday

The last website that paid me was Bizdustry. I got paid $5 worth of LTC. Now I am working hard and looking forward to my next payout. Which I am sure that I will reach very soon.

I only worked here on bizdustry that's the only online business I do,I have been paid several times but not via a wallet ,I don't have a wallet address,I usually sell my biznotes and get paid.

I only worked here on bizdustry that's the only online business I do,I have been paid several times but not via a wallet ,I don't have a wallet address,I usually sell my biznotes and get paid.
why cant you create a wallet,I think Bizdustry here pays with payeer which was added sometime ago so you can request your payment via crypto they pay with payeer,well maybe that is the way you just want to get your money,I got paid yesterday with timebucks its a great site to work with

why cant you create a wallet,I think Bizdustry here pays with payeer which was added sometime ago so you can request your payment via crypto they pay with payeer,well maybe that is the way you just want to get your money,I got paid yesterday with timebucks its a great site to work with
no,is just that I am having issues with my litecoin wallet,I like to use ltc to withdraw my biznotes,all the ltc apps am downloading aren't for me,do you have a litecoin wallet?

It is good to hear that you recieved your money from CastTimeForum. However, CashTimeForum is no longer a lucrative forum. I advise you to stick to Trendri or Bizdustry forum.
I am very much aware of that, although I do visit cashtime forum just to see if there is any improvements but right now I think am more focused on just three forums due to time constraints

no,is just that I am having issues with my litecoin wallet,I like to use ltc to withdraw my biznotes,all the ltc apps am downloading aren't for me,do you have a litecoin wallet?
Yes I have a litcoin wallet but I dont think I can share it with you its confidential but if you need one I can easy create one for you?you can also use payeer rather,what location are you and what happen to your litcoin I can still use my litcoin account I can also access it here in my location

Yes I have a litcoin wallet but I dont think I can share it with you its confidential but if you need one I can easy create one for you?you can also use payeer rather,what location are you and what happen to your litcoin I can still use my litcoin account I can also access it here in my location
I don't mean you should share your wallet with me ,i want you to help me with your litecoin wallet link so I can download mine. but for payeer I don't think is working here in Nigeria.

I don't mean you should share your wallet with me ,i want you to help me with your litecoin wallet link so I can download mine. but for payeer I don't think is working here in Nigeria.
I dont think I can do that its better for you to look elsewhere or you can create payeer account and start receiving your payment via payeer,which country are you operating from I just want to know

Currently I am only working on jiba and bizdustry online, because I have stopped using other sites because most of them are scam, and bizdustry was the last site that pays me.

I dont think I can do that its better for you to look elsewhere or you can create payeer account and start receiving your payment via payeer,which country are you operating from I just want to know
Nigeria and yours.i don't really think payeer will be available in my country,I prefer litecoin address than payeer.but is there' any problem by you sending me the link to download the litecoin app,just want to know.

Currently I am only working on jiba and bizdustry online, because I have stopped using other sites because most of them are scam, and bizdustry was the last site that pays me.
Yes when its come to online world there are so many scam site around which we need to avoid and be careful of but some of the site are also legit the site like bizdustry here is very much legit so we need to keep on contributing good and quality content to this community,beermoney forum pays me last

Yes when its come to online world there are so many scam site around which we need to avoid and be careful of but some of the site are also legit the site like bizdustry here is very much legit so we need to keep on contributing good and quality content to this community,beermoney forum pays me last
Currently I just started working back on bizdustry after sometimes now and i like bizdustry because they doesn't discriminate between colour and its an avenue to meet new people and learn more.

Currently I just started working back on bizdustry after sometimes now and i like bizdustry because they doesn't discriminate between colour and its an avenue to meet new people and learn more.
The forum is one of the best forum so far they pay on time and people really learn new things from this community its a great site someone can work with so I wish they continue and keep the community clean so we can learn while posting here.

Most recently I was paid yesterday by appflame via paypal :) you have below a link from the topic where I presented it on the forum. in case anyone is interested in him.

I think Payeer payment option is offered by one of the admins of bizdustry. He is Anis and if someone wants to request a payout through Payeer, then you can contact him. otherwise, you always have the option to request payout through Litcoins.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back