What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

Trendri requires us to work A LOT. This is why I have limited my activities on Trendri right now. I usually just make around 30-50 cents a day on Trendri and sometime I remain inactive on Trendri. But I remain active on Bizdustry almost daily.
I really don't have the strength to be working on Trendri so I instead focus all my energy and effort on this platform because for the fact that Trendri has made it difficult to work on their website they have also reduced their earning rate.

The last site that paid me was Trendri, I got paid $6 worth of Dogecoin. It was great working there, though I don't see myself going back there. This is because I get so tired writing long posts there. I prefer now to concentrate in Bizdustry, Beermoney forum and forum coin.

Trendri is the last website that paid me. They have a payment option in which they do direct deposit to the local bank account over here in my country.

I really don't have the strength to be working on Trendri so I instead focus all my energy and effort on this platform because for the fact that Trendri has made it difficult to work on their website they have also reduced their earning rate.

Trendri might be a kind of site that requires you to work for peanuts, but at least it is legit. You may try to make a few cents there instead of draining all of your energy into a site like Trendri. I try to earn 30-50 cents there in a day. I think the admin of trendri should now focus more on increasing the pay rates.

The last website I received payment from today was from the peer to peer payment section of the cryptocurrency exchange called binance. Inwas paid a handsome amount of money this afternoon from binance p2p section

The last website I received payment from today was from the peer to peer payment section of the cryptocurrency exchange called binance. Inwas paid a handsome amount of money this afternoon from binance p2p section

That's great! Can you give me some tips and advice about how to make money on Binance? I am currently using Payeer to trade and make money and I have yet to try Binance but I am a newbie when it comes to making money dealing in cryptocurrencies.

How dose Binance work I have heard of it so many times thou I have tried how its work,for me the last website that pays me was a forum beermoneyforum,and I have gotten payment from them not only once,now am working on some other project which I will soon get paid and that is marketing so still working on traffic to get quality sell

I earned $11 from Trendri forum and I got paid by them recently. They are a legit forum and I am very active in there and post there regularly. I diversify my time and work there during different parts of the day.

Last payment was on October 19, 2021 from bizdustry, a payment of 5usd(0.267000 ltc) and this was achieved via making numerous high quality comments. Screenshot below

Attachments

• 20211024-131130.png
    20211024-131130.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
Last payment was on October 19, 2021 from bizdustry, a payment of 5usd(0.267000 ltc) and this was achieved via making numerous high quality comments. Screenshot below

Congratulations for receiving money from Bizdustry! We all love Bizdustry and I always try to post high-quality comments in here in order to make money and I also tend to share my knowledge with other people as well. Long Live bizdustry!

The most recent app I just got paid from which was last week is Bizdustry.
You guys where lucky last weekend to get paid here I reach the minimum thresh hold but my network fail to complete the payout request action,so I couldnt make up am still posting here hope to accumudate some more Biznote which I will withdraw this weekend,thou my primary goals is not to earn but to interact,learn and contribute more meaningful content to this community.

The last website that actually paid me was cash time forum, that should be a few weeks ago and just recently I've made a payment request from bizdustry and I hope to receive my payment soon

It is good to hear that you recieved your money from CastTimeForum. However, CashTimeForum is no longer a lucrative forum. I advise you to stick to Trendri or Bizdustry forum.

To be honest I was about to get paid when this website I registered for succeded in scamming me , so the last website didn’t even come thorugh for me , but I just started bizdustry I have gained my sanity back

As I can remember, trendri is the last website that pays me and that is the one I have been active some of the time I am not always available here because most of their rules are also flexible for people to be able to make money easily.

It is good to hear that you recieved your money from CastTimeForum. However, CashTimeForum is no longer a lucrative forum. I advise you to stick to Trendri or Bizdustry forum.
Well I think you are still talking about the old bad reputation the (cashtimeforum) had I beleive you have not check the forum since the new admin take over,now the forum had new admin and they promise to pay on time,well I beleive Bizdustry here is much more comfortable and convinient for me,Beermoneyforum pay me last

I have never being paid by any online forum but l trust bizdustry will do so.
yes I also use bizdustry.com forum to earn money online,I have never tried any forum or any online jobs ,I just use my limited time here on bizdustry.and I enjoyed it .hope you will too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back