What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

The last website I received payment from was Uwork. Uwork is a Nigerian advertising platform that pays you to advertise its products on social media platforms. Be it facebook or Instagram. You are required to perform two tasks daily. I just got my alert yesterday. It is real and legit although there are levels to the earning ways. You can upgrade your account to increase your earning rate.

I have not received any payments from a website yet, but this month I am planning to apply for an online job. Hopefully I can find one.

The last website I have got my payment was from LazyBucks, it is an advertising platform that uses or renting your social media account like Facebook for $5 per week, there is no need for you to do so, just let them access and use your account for them to be able to use it and post their advertisement with the Facebook page they have created with your account.

Here's my proof of payment from them.
https://ibb.co/yqR9tVX

I have unlucky not been paid by any online jobs that I tried. Most of them went dark the period they were to pay. Others adviced I continue, but I stopped since it was not yielding. But I wish bizdustry would be different.

The last payment i received from a site was from coinpayu(a ptc site) yesterday, to me it is worth my time since i can just click it and do my own thing(except the occasional captchas) and i don't think i would recommend this site unless you're on pc and wouldn't mind clicking ads from time to time even with the low payouts.
payment proof
Hello I want know how long it took you to earn the con and the actual time it took the site to process and release the money to you.

What was the last website that paid you? What service did you provide for the payout? Is it worth your time and is the program something you'll recommend? Please screenshot the payment proof, and upload it here.

Copy and paste the screenshot URL and reply below!
I never really got paid online in the past, but I am hoping I can break that chain with bizdustry. I never had to time to spend and make money online, but now that I do I making the most out of it in bizdustry.

I never really got paid online in the past, but I am hoping I can break that chain with bizdustry. I never had to time to spend and make money online, but now that I do I making the most out of it in bizdustry.
i have a little payout in noise.cash but its just like .05$ only then someone introduce me this site bizdustry then i started,i hope i can reached the minimum so that i can refer and have a proof to them to register with my referral link

I have never earned anything from any platform. I keep hoping it happens,cause am beginning to lose hope on. I believe bizdutry will pay me.
Post automatically merged:

Sa
I have not received any payments from a website yet, but this month I am planning to apply for an online job. Hopefully I can find one.
Same here

Last edited:
I have been paid once by an online platform called nnu along time ago, I heard they have stopped now. The payout was not encouraging compares to the task we were made to do.

the last website that paid me sir., lazybucks is the one you lend the facebook page where they will place ads .. for now they are still paying the only thing that is difficult for them is sometimes they change the password on your fb when you are not ready recover your pasword, your payment is cancel 5 $ per week.

I have been on a break from get paid to sites for the last two months but I am fully back now. The last website to have paid me for completing simple tasks online is bizdustry and USA stock forum though USA stock forum is now scam. Bizdutry paid me $13 while the other paid me $5

Pl
My last payment was made by the Yobit exchange, which is partnered with the CryptoTalk forum. It was approximately 15 USD equivalent to 0.15324621 Dash on 01.01.2021.

Please is Yobit exchange an investment platform? How does it work or operate. I will like to know if it is for crypto trading or something similar to crypto trading and also it's profit margin. I wait for your reply. The name sounds interesting to me.

Concerning the last website that paid me. Well, I have not registered into some of the get to paid website but the only website that I can guarantee that pays after completing the required task and agreeing to some terms and conditions is bizdustry. I believe they keep paying because I have trust in them

The last that paid was seosprint. It is a Russian site paying one for doing small microtask like picoworkers or many other similar get paid to sites.I made a withdrawal via webmoney and I recieved instantly.

After so much attempts to join the league of earners online, I finally arrived here. This is the first since I have been hearing about earning online that I am actually being paid. I hope to get paid more and more.

The latest website that paid me was this site. Sad to say there is a bad review in the youtube saying it was scam because they block their account. Guys out there please have some comments in that youtube review. Turn it into positive. Please help our site to boost their morale.

There's this mining site I joined, after like 2 months to meet their minimum withdrawal, on the pay day, I only saw my name among the names of the people they paid but I wasn't actually paid, guess it's not legit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back