What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

I have never been paid on an online site before. Am really hoping bizdustry will make the change.

You shall definitely get paid by Bizdustry! Bizdustry is the best forum in this world. I have been paid by Bizdustry several times and I can assure you that Bizdustry is definitely legit. Long Live bizdustry!

This is a really good question. Well, I had money right now because I save money last month and this is how I am dealing with my expenses right now. I only have a few dollars left and I will be cashing out right now next week from Bizdustry when Alexander will return.
It's a good thing that you have been able to save a lot of money that can sustain you during this period that Alexander has not been around as for me I am finding it difficult even with my offline job because I have a lot of bills to settle.

Trendri is the last website that paid me and that was last week. This is also a get paid to post forum the only difference is that you get paid to create a post on like this forum.

Trendri is the last website that paid me and that was last week. This is also a get paid to post forum the only difference is that you get paid to create a post on like this forum.
I can see that this trendri has really been up to their promise since the time it was reported here that they've comeback up and running in full swing again. Congratulations on your recent payment from trendri

Trendri is legit, but they are too strict. I just hope that they would raise the pay rates. It has the potential to become a high paying site, but they need to consider their pay rates once again.

Trendri is legit, but they are too strict. I just hope that they would raise the pay rates. It has the potential to become a high paying site, but they need to consider their pay rates once again.
That is the truth their incentive program is low compared to the levels of strictness on the website. I have decided to take a break from the website and focus on here.

I'd trendri is being too strict with their rules enforcement and adherence policy, then it should not be a hard thing for them to reconcider their pay rate as well to be a little more people friendly at least

I'd trendri is being too strict with their rules enforcement and adherence policy, then it should not be a hard thing for them to reconcider their pay rate as well to be a little more people friendly at least

Unfortunately, this is true. I have made my plans when it comes to making money on Trendri. I will only post a few threads and posts there. the most i will make there is 30 cents and this is the minimum amount I have decided to earn as of now.

What was the last website that paid you? What service did you provide for the payout? Is it worth your time and is the program something you'll recommend? Please screenshot the payment proof, and upload it here.

Copy and paste the screenshot URL and reply below!
i think this is bizdusty because in my life i can't see any other real site to earn online money.this site paid me according to my work.

The last website that paid me was Bizdustry! Bizdustry is one of my favorite website! I got paid $21 by this site recently. Bizdustry is legit and the best site. I really love it and I post in here daily to make money. Long Live bizdustry!

when it comes to the recommendation of site that has paid me or last paid me I will always refer the bizdustry operation as the best I have ever come across which paid me in such a way I was expecting the payment without any problems unlike other sites.

Trendri was actually a great forum when it first came out because by then the owner was very lenient in terms of payment. As time went on a reduced the amount of payment and then made the forum very difficult for people to earn.

Trendri was actually a great forum when it first came out because by then the owner was very lenient in terms of payment. As time went on a reduced the amount of payment and then made the forum very difficult for people to earn.

Well, this is quite saddening. I have also read somewhere that the admin also used to pay 10 cents per thread, is this true? I only use it to make around 30 cents per day and I post a lot less than i used to do earlier.

Well, this is quite saddening. I have also read somewhere that the admin also used to pay 10 cents per thread, is this true? I only use it to make around 30 cents per day and I post a lot less than i used to do earlier.
Yes there was a time that they are doing was being thanks sent that's great but as time went on he had to reduce it because he actually brought out that amount of money to encourage more people to be posting I think now he has gotten the kind of engagement that he had hoped for that is why he has now reduced the amount of money so that the platform can be sustainable but the way he had made it he has made me very difficult for people to work there.

when it comes to the recommendation of site that has paid me or last paid me I will always refer the bizdustry operation as the best I have ever come across which paid me in such a way I was expecting the payment without any problems unlike other sites.
Its very true bizdustry is one of those website but I beleive that there are alot of website that pays some of the website are in my blog if you need the blog links then kindly let me know, I also invest with some hyip sometime I made profit while I loss some cash when the program seems unstable

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes there was a time that they are doing was being thanks sent that's great but as time went on he had to reduce it because he actually brought out that amount of money to encourage more people to be posting I think now he has gotten the kind of engagement that he had hoped for that is why he has now reduced the amount of money so that the platform can be sustainable but the way he had made it he has made me very difficult for people to work there.

Bizdustry is far much better than Trendri. The earning rate of Trendri is not so high and the Trendri forum is not so active that much. Moreover, Bizdustry has a much better forum atmosphere. I will always rate Bizdustry over Trendri.

Norder Nigeria, it was an online platform where you stake some amount of money to be rewarded with another money and a few week. It didn't last up to six months though

Bizdustry is far much better than Trendri. The earning rate of Trendri is not so high and the Trendri forum is not so active that much. Moreover, Bizdustry has a much better forum atmosphere. I will always rate Bizdustry over Trendri.
I completely agree with you when it comes to rating Bizdustry ahead of Trendri as the former actually have the lot of advantage over the letter as it stands right now. I do get motivation to work on this platform rather than on Trendri.

I completely agree with you when it comes to rating Bizdustry ahead of Trendri as the former actually have the lot of advantage over the letter as it stands right now. I do get motivation to work on this platform rather than on Trendri.

Trendri requires us to work A LOT. This is why I have limited my activities on Trendri right now. I usually just make around 30-50 cents a day on Trendri and sometime I remain inactive on Trendri. But I remain active on Bizdustry almost daily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back