What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

The last website that paid me was this particular website. I received $12 what of light coin to my luno wallet where I didn't transfer the to an exchanger and used peer-to-peer.

I have been working on this website for a very long time such that I can't even recall the last website that paid me because I have invested all my trust in here
For me there has not been any website that has paid me so far until I registered on this website so I can proudly say that I got my first payment on this website.

Even I have also received my litecoins from CashTimeForum. CashTimeForum has now changed a lot and it looks like the new owner is very good person! He has changed the withdrawal rules for good and now we can withdraw the whole amount we have earned in there.
The former admin had limited withdrawal amount and withdrawal frequency, we could withdraw only $3.5 twice a month, but now we can withdraw any amount we want and this is really good.

The former admin had limited withdrawal amount and withdrawal frequency, we could withdraw only $3.5 twice a month, but now we can withdraw any amount we want and this is really good.

The great policies made by the new owner will definitely increase the activity on the forum. It is very inportant to remember that when a forum pays good rates for posting, more and more people will be active on that forum. So the forum owner must be generous to its members.

I received payments today from both Trendri and Forum coin. It all adds up to $11 and I am so happy. Though I won't be working in Trendri for a while. I will be taking a break while giving cashtime forum a try.

I received payments today from both Trendri and Forum coin. It all adds up to $11 and I am so happy. Though I won't be working in Trendri for a while. I will be taking a break while giving cashtime forum a try.
I am One of the founding members of trendri and I have also been paid handsomely there but I can't be working on four forum site at a time , that's why i also decided to stick with bizdustry and cashtime forum for now.

Forumcoin paid me $6 in BCH 2 days ago , and this is my 3rd payment from Forumcoin. Though it took around 2 months to reach $6 , I was enjoying to post there daily as it hardly took 15 minutes of time daily for posting comments.

The last website that paid me was cash time forum and I receive my payment a few days ago. With the new management in the site you can request for withdrawal anytime you reached the limit.

The last website that paid me was actually beermoney forum. I made my withdrawal from there about a week ago, the site is legit but is actually lacking in new threads

Congrats. Even I got paid by them, but i am not a big fan of beermoney forum. I have stopped working there temporarily. They are hard to use because of their hourly posting limits. Bizdustry and CashTimeForum are much better than Beermoney Forum.

What was the last website that paid you? What service did you provide for the payout? Is it worth your time and is the program something you'll recommend? Please screenshot the payment proof, and upload it here.

Copy and paste the screenshot URL and reply below!
Bizdustry happens to be the only website that has been paying me for some months now and it's the website that I will continue to working and if the website that has paid me last so I would never give up any opportunity to stop working on this website.

Bizdustry happens to be the only website that has been paying me for some months now and it's the website that I will continue to working and if the website that has paid me last so I would never give up any opportunity to stop working on this website.

You are right. Bizdustry is the best and there should never be any doubt about this. I cannot even imagine my life without this wonderful platform. I have no job and I rely heavily on this website to make decent amount of cash daily. Long live bizdustry!

You are right. Bizdustry is the best and there should never be any doubt about this. I cannot even imagine my life without this wonderful platform. I have no job and I rely heavily on this website to make decent amount of cash daily. Long live bizdustry!
This one that you have no job how have you been coping since Alexander has been away from the site in terms of payment for now? As for me I have an offline job that pays me on a monthly basis but for you that you are relying totally on this platform it's a different ball game altogether for you.

This one that you have no job how have you been coping since Alexander has been away from the site in terms of payment for now? As for me I have an offline job that pays me on a monthly basis but for you that you are relying totally on this platform it's a different ball game altogether for you.

This is a really good question. Well, I had money right now because I save money last month and this is how I am dealing with my expenses right now. I only have a few dollars left and I will be cashing out right now next week from Bizdustry when Alexander will return.

What was the last website that paid you? What service did you provide for the payout? Is it worth your time and is the program something you'll recommend? Please screenshot the payment proof, and upload it here.

Copy and paste the screenshot URL and reply below!
I have never been paid on an online site before. Am really hoping bizdustry will make the change.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back