What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

I google the website and find nothing and shows afripeps could you consider creating a thread about this website and share your referral link if the website is not changed name or referral link, I am already on afripeps for your information even by private message.
EDIT: Found the website and will indicate you as my referral as @mhiztachosen
Afripeeps is flagged on Indexforum as a scam, I've never tried the website so I can't say for sure, but I think you should check out the thread on that forum to make sure.

What was the last website that paid you? What service did you provide for the payout? Is it worth your time and is the program something you'll recommend? Please screenshot the payment proof, and upload it here.

Copy and paste the screenshot URL and reply below!
The last website that Paid me was bigbucksforum. Bigbucksforum is a paid to post site that was launched last month but didn't stay up to 1 month, the admin closed and plan in reopening it again. I made $20 from the website.

The last website I withdrew money from is Stormgain, about 190 stellar lumens, which I think equates to about $20 or so, it's trading profits :)

The last website that paid me was Stacker.news, about 10000 satoshis via lightning network for publishing content on the platform and for a small contest that has also been held

This morning I received $4.85 worth of LTC from Cam, the new owner of Index Forum. The previous owner was not offering crypto payment because of some issues in his jurisdictions and the new owner has added bitcoin and litecoin payment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back