What's new

what was the last time you went to a beach?

It's been a while because of the pandemic but our beaches in the UK are open again now so I'm hoping to visit this summer now that I am fully vaccinated. I'll still be nervous though.

Except those whose houses a very close to a beach that will have the opportunity of visiting one regularly. As for me I'm not a beach type, in fact I can remember I only visited beach once when I went to visit a girlfriend many years ago.

This thread is brining my notification to my absence to the beach since post covid, imagine! I have not even planned a real outing much of my outings was friends who wanted to make sure I joined them.

The last time I was at the beach was when my department in college had a fun trip. I wasn't chanced to go to the beach this year because of the pandemic.

Lolz this post got me thinking and i just realized that i have not been to the beach for some years now. The last time i went too the beach was around 2015 that should be around six to seven years now. And it was not actually a vacation, i was in school outside my home country, and we where bored with no money as well 🤣, we then decided to walk down to the nearest beach. And we did just that, saw the beach ( which was kind of dry of activities) then came back home.

I have not been to the beach before, I think the beach will welcome me when I come, I will make sure I have fun and snap many pictures when I visit the beach in order to keep a record of my first moment there.

I haven't been to the beach in a while , I guess the last time would be two years ago. But I have plans to going to the beach in my free time and enjoy the sea breeze and refreshing atmosphere.

A few years ago with my family but I personally prefer pools over seas... since pools are more chill and you can swim there peacefully without any worries.
In the sea there are waves animals and things that can distract you from the good time :).

As for me I don't like the idea of going to the sandy beaches though I live in the kenyan coast just along the Indian Ocean to be precise. I rarely go with my children especially during Christmas and idd celebration to have fun with other kids. I wonder why people would travel from as far as continent just to see the sea beaches.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back