What's new

what was the last time you went to a beach?

Pff, It s already three years, a long time while I was abroad in Barcelona..

This year i don't visit beach because of corona , but the last time was 2019 year :) i don't like beach so much , i prefer mountain season.

I am not a lover of the beach, unless it is to enjoy from a palafito, in the distance, I love the maritime landscapes, but not to bathe. I prefer cold places than hot ones.

Because of the quarantine we could not be able to go the beach ... so the last time i've been on beach it 2019 summer ... i really miss it .. but we need to stay safe

It's been ages honestly, years ago. Not that I don't like the beach or something I just haven't been going, maybe that has to change because there are lots of fun to be experienced at the beach

Because of the quarantine we could not be able to go the beach ... so the last time i've been on beach it 2019 summer ... i really miss it .. but we need to stay safe
You are absolutely right, many people miss the beach, as it has many good things to offer, apart from the fun and distraction it brings. The most important thing for now is to take care of ourselves, the time will come when we will enjoy a trip to the beach again.

Its been years ago, for me i was about 15years at the time and it was a great experience for me and my sibling infact the feeling we had the first time we went there is beyond what words can express.

The last time I went to the beach was last 3 years and ever since I've not been to the beach but I missed my beach experience because I had a lot of fun when I went to the beach.

I think the last time that I went to a beach was when my mum of her blessed memory took me there some 5 years ago, and since then, I haven't been to beach ever because I am afraid of the beach.

To be sincere I haven't been to the beach before at all I stayed at a local place and the nearest beach you might want to go is a lot more kilometers away Ina other state.

I think it has been long I went to beach because am not lover beach and I hate going to beach, because of covid19 I don't think people are still going to beach again.

During the period of covid 19 I always go to the beach this is because the beach was not luck down by the government of our country. It was fun and the beach was the best place to be at that point in time.

It has been a long time ever since I visited the beach because of the Corona virus issue, I only concentrate on my work and other responsibilities for now, whenever things return to normal and the corona is eradicated I think I'll consider doing that again.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back