What's new

What was the last thing you ate?

A sushi my father just brought me from a scrumptious restaurant, it was very delicious but yet I'm not full yet! It never completely fills me which is unfortunate..
The prices of Sushi in Israel are very expensive so thats the reason I dont order it very often..

Last night I ate a very delicious meal which comprised of some boiled rice,stewed meat,stewed Cabbage and some juice. I really love to cook my own meals.

The last thing I ate was a sandwich. I made a turkey sandwich using whole wheat bread and low-fat cheese, with lettuce and tomato. I also had a glass of orange juice to drink. This helps you stay healthy and avoid diseases later in life, which is important because it can save you money on medical bills in the long run.

Being that I have a cold at the moment and my sinuses are giving me issues and my throat is a little on the rough side at the moment, I haven't eaten much today and even though I did make spaghetti bolognese for the family and myself, I couldn't eat it due to feeling unwell. I have instead had a cheese and onion pasty and a packet of crisps just so I had something in my stomach, that was the last thing I ate today.

The last thing I ate was some curry noodles a few hours ago. I hadn't eaten a lot today due to feeling under the weather so I had a bacon bagel for my dinner earlier on and then topped up on some noodles just so I had something to eat today.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back