What's new

What was the highest risk investment you ever made?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Investing into anything can be scary and dangerous. Who knows what it is you're investing it, it could always turn out to be a problem. Anyway, what was the highest risk investment you ever made? I don't take a lot of risks when it comes to my work, well I do, but not on the level of a lot of high risk investments. I am very cautious about the things I do invest in, and research them as much as I can before I make my final decision. What about you?

I once invested in ponzi and lost everything, major reason why I advise people to stay away from them, you can always buy crypto and hold to get good roi

I investedin one ponzi scheme called MMM and i was smart enough to run away after getting triple of my investment but lately I was reffered to one invested by my colleague, I was convinced because he cashed out and i saw his earning but I was so unlucky , the site crashed when I was about to get my own money back.

The highest risking investments I have ever made was when I invested $100 on a hyip websites that they only paid me back 30% of my money and the rest was a story

The highest risky investment I made was going into forex trading when I had little to know experience on it, I ended up loosing my whole money in a single day, it was so painful though.

The highest risky investment I made was going into forex trading when I had little to know experience on it, I ended up loosing my whole money in a single day, it was so painful though.
Same with me, I lost reasonable amount early this year to forex and I am still regretting it but the same tine grateful that I did not borrow or use loan to invest that would have been catastrophic for me.

The highest risk investment I think I ever made was when I invested $200 in a suspected Ponzi scheme as at that time and to be very fortunate it paid me and then I ran away from it.

I have never have anay investment risks
as funny it might even sounds I have never invest before
but I believe investment is a good idea of getting more money in return

Investing into anything can be scary and dangerous. Who knows what it is you're investing it, it could always turn out to be a problem. Anyway, what was the highest risk investment you ever made? I don't take a lot of risks when it comes to my work, well I do, but not on the level of a lot of high risk investments. I am very cautious about the things I do invest in, and research them as much as I can before I make my final decision. What about you?

The highest risk investment that I did so far back then in two thousand and ten I guess I use all my savings back then in a Ponzi scheme hoping I will times two the money then not k owing it will turn out to be a scam.

Lol. I don't want to say this but the fact is that the highest risk investment that I have ever tried is betting a huge money on a matched and the money was lost. It might sound so funny but am serious about it.

I think the highest risk I have made was to put half of my account balance into a forex trading account. I lost the money within a few weeks time when the account was blown by the manager.

I think I have made some risky investments before, safe to say, some paid off while others didn't. I think a lot of people have lost money to one investment or the other.

Sometime in 1994 we bought a pager that has stocks bundled with the pager. The stocks were worth $120 that we had to buy. Unfortunately after a year the value of the stocks plunged in the market because the cellphone had already appeared. It was a bad investment that we didn't intend.

I think the higher risky investment I have made before to invest mmm that make me to lost everything, I regretted not to invest my money in such investment again.

ever since i did an investmen in one of those hyip scheme and got my hands burnt,i have been cautious of the kind of investment i entered into.I usually do my research very well before proceeding with any investment.

This topic has resurrected? I hate to recount them from MMM to ultimate cycler to chymall which crashed recently. I'm officially done!

I have invested $50 and this is the highest amount I have invested right now. I know that I am risking my money, but I am willing to do that right now because I have no other way to make money at the moment :(

Lending to a couple of friends was my highest risk investment. The arrangement was they would have to pay the double amount if their business succeed but could payback only 50 percent of they lost.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back