What's new

What was the highest risk investment you ever made?

Once I made a risky investment in a gambling site where I invested nearly 150$ dollars, but luckily I got my investment back and plus I made a little profit on this investment. That was really a scary and exciting moment for me.

I deposited about $600 to one for ex broker call just for ex and after that they deduct $450 from my account without notice so I think that was the biggest lost I ever incurred

The riskiest investment I ever made was entering the forex market with little to no prior knowledge. I lost all of my money in a single day, which was quite unpleasant.

I deposited about $600 to one for ex broker call just for ex and after that they deduct $450 from my account without notice so I think that was the biggest lost I ever incurred
I would love to know the reason why the money was deducted from your account. were you dealing with a broker that is not trusted ? you have to mention the name for others to be careful.

Sport games is the highest risk investment I have ever made and it has not been profitable for me since I'm not talented on it. Infact, I have not made my loss in the game but one day I know someone will help me to make back my initial loss in the game because I can never forget.

Sport games is the highest risk investment I have ever made and it has not been profitable for me since I'm not talented on it. Infact, I have not made my loss in the game but one day I know someone will help me to make back my initial loss in the game because I can never forget.
That's true, if you don't have idea on how it works I'll not advice you to try it out, having the knowledge of how it works will help you in terms of earning money.

participating in a cryptocurrency pump-and-dump group on telegram is the highest risk investment I have ever made. I ended up losing a lot of money. I have also invested on ponzi platforms.

participating in a cryptocurrency pump-and-dump group on telegram is the highest risk investment I have ever made. I ended up losing a lot of money. I have also invested on ponzi platforms.
In this online space especially if you are a Investor you are going to lose money that's just a must, but if you keep on going you'll be get to the final level of your success.

Betting in sports games is highly risky if you don't know exactly what you are doing. The people are safe betting in them are those who understand the game really well and can analyse them correctly. But that is still risky, only bet with what you can afford to loose.

Back then my highest risk investment was MMM but i was so lucky to get my money back , currently it was sun solar where I invested $70 and lost the money because the site just dissapear .

I don't invest in risky investments because I don't have that much money to invest in risky investments plus I don't invest that often

Back then my highest risk investment was MMM but i was so lucky to get my money back , currently it was sun solar where I invested $70 and lost the money because the site just dissapear .

MMM what's the biggest Ponzi scheme that was very popular in most African countries and a lot of people fell victim to it because at the time there was a very serious recession in the countries that made a lot of people who doesn't have a job to do to invest their money in the Ponzi scheme.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back