What's new

What was the first website you ever put up?

my very first website was a free blog but I was not really very consistent and serious with it. After some period of time I abandoned it because I know it wouldn't give me good amount of money.

I created a website on Weebly a long time ago. It was a kind of multi-niche blog, but I stopped running it because I was having a really hard time getting traffic.
That's quite unfortunate to hear, because you could have really monetized the website through the traffic you would have obtained . I hope you find a way to do so

My first one was about motorcycles made by Moto Guzzi.
Their voice has an odd apeal.
I created an HTML website with a number of articles about brand models and some Photoshop style on the images because I wanted to buy one.

how did the website perform, did it have a lot of organic traffics? because i assume people should be interested in that kind of site that gives reviews about a motorbike before going ahead to purchase

My first website was a blog which I ran on blogger.com back then which I was trying to monetize in the hay days of Google AdSense. I later left it because of the Limited access to a personal computer back then.

i have built two website using bloggers.com, i must commend them as they have so many amazing features that you can use from and to think this is a completely free hosting platform.

That's quite unfortunate to hear, because you could have really monetized the website through the traffic you would have obtained . I hope you find a way to do so
It is better to leave the website if it is not profitable to you and after sometime you can also come back. I think one of the major thing he was doing wrong is that he was in the wrong niche. SEO is also important to attract traffic.

It is better to leave the website if it is not profitable to you and after sometime you can also come back. I think one of the major thing he was doing wrong is that he was in the wrong niche. SEO is also important to attract traffic.

Well, before creating a website, you must make sure that you never end in such kind of condition in the first place. This is why I would consider selecting the kind of niche properly.

Actually I started my first blog back in 2006 when I start sports theme blog on Blogspot.com and it was quite good as I choose Transfer news kind of website and hits 500/day views within 3 months.

Well, before creating a website, you must make sure that you never end in such kind of condition in the first place. This is why I would consider selecting the kind of niche properly.
Yes, the kind of niche you will go into is very important and necessary. I believe someone who wants to start a website must have enough knowledge of the kind of niche he or she is going into in order not to regret on the long run.

Yes, the kind of niche you will go into is very important and necessary. I believe someone who wants to start a website must have enough knowledge of the kind of niche he or she is going into in order not to regret on the long run.

I think that it is always important to choose a niche about which you could easily create content. For example, the niche of mysteries is quite interesting niche and creating content related to that niche is quite easily.

I think that it is always important to choose a niche about which you could easily create content. For example, the niche of mysteries is quite interesting niche and creating content related to that niche is quite easily.
creating a lot of content is not what really matters but being able to drive traffic to that niche. You should always look for niches that are less competitive and try as much as possible to get contents on it.

there is actually a very smart way now to get lots of traffic to your website, and it is by the use of your social media page, especially facebook. you only need to build your following and the traffic would come from there.

Actually there are alot of websites that I have tried to invest into simply because I want to make money from it. though some of them has been scamming to a greater extent.

creating a lot of content is not what really matters but being able to drive traffic to that niche. You should always look for niches that are less competitive and try as much as possible to get contents on it.

Driving traffic could be really tricky thing. Many people have to impatiently wait before they start getting enough traffic. This also means that they must market their site and work harder.

Dime forum is the first website that I have ever had anything to do with and I am kind of thankful to them because I was able to learn a lot of things about making money online from there.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back