What's new

What was the first website you ever put up?

DudeThatsErin

Mine was ForeverAngel.info and it was hosted on Freewebs.com which is now called Webs.com. It was a blog made in HTML & CSS and I was so proud of it. Heck, it is probably better than some of the blogs I have created recently because it was hardcoded. Hahahahaha.

What about you?

The first website that i was ever able to create was a simple faucet rotator that i was able to create however there was no way for me at that point to generate traffic so it did not work.

The first website I messed around with was "webstore in a box" thing. The 2nd thing was a static guitar lesson site that came on ad-supported free hosting. My first attempt at a website that was a forum was this free music lesson site and the first blog I tried my hand at was a drum lesson one. It was not on WordPress but some GoDaddy blog thing.

The first website I messed around with was "webstore in a box" thing. The 2nd thing was a static guitar lesson site that came on ad-supported free hosting. My first attempt at a website that was a forum was this free music lesson site and the first blog I tried my hand at was a drum lesson one. It was not on WordPress but some GoDaddy blog thing.
Guitar lessons is actually a good one to go with because there are a lot of people that are looking to try and learn this instrument and this will likely get a lot of traffic.

Well I have never put up any website yet, I am just learning web development (we are just on JavaScript now) and making plans in the future to start putting up my website and on sell again.

My first one was about Moto Guzzi motorcycles. Their motor has strange apeal. I wanted to by one and made html website with a batch of articles about brand models with some Photoshop styling on photos. It was hosted on free host that was gone for now. Happend about 20 years ago.

I created a blog a few years ago and utilised weebly to create it. I think that was the only website that I actually put up and even tried to submit it to Google in order to make it visible on the search engine.

the fist website i ever put out was a website with a free domain and hosting from google BlogSpot, then i did not have much idea on what i was doing, but i remembered i had much fun doing that project as at then.

Well, I tried to create an article writing site initially. I even wrote some awesome content for my website. However, since I never had any kind of experience related to search engine optimisation, I abandoned the project.

My first website was a free blog on blogger. I was active in the beginning but later stopped visiting the blog because I lost motivation to continue. I have now deleted that blog.

Mine was ForeverAngel.info and it was hosted on Freewebs.com which is now called Webs.com. It was a blog made in HTML & CSS and I was so proud of it. Heck, it is probably better than some of the blogs I have created recently because it was hardcoded. Hahahahaha.

What about you?
Mine was BeachResortCandles.com 🌴
I was making my own candles by hand.. they were all white with a beautifully scented wax that resembled the fragrance of being on vacation.
A combination of coconut oil (scent) and the smell of a swimming pool. Very difficult to create this combo, but I did it.
The candles sold slowly, unfortunately. I did better by selling them on the counters of stores, but I still kept the site up for another year because I had it on the bottom of my business cards.

Well, I have never created and published any sites. Last year, I developed an interest in website designing, so I just practised on the free WordPress version to see how it works but didn't continue that thing because it was not my passion.

Creating websites is out of my knowledge, I don't try these still yet, but through this forum I learned little bit knowledge, how these all thinks works, and how to make money from these sites.

I can't remember the first website I did as it was years ago. I know it had something to do with dogs but I don't remember the actual domain name. It was for breeding and other information because at the time, I was really into that with my brother.

The first website I created is makemoneyonline.blogger.com. I created with the help of blogger.com. The website run for more than a year and it generated thousands of views before I abaddon it. The reason I abaddon it was because I can't monetize it then.

What about you?
To be frank, I have never established any website before. I have become fascinated by
website design recently, so I am experimenting with the open source WordPress version to understand how it works.

I'm not an online designer or a website developer, so I have not produce any site before and i don't think i will ever be because i don't really have time to learn again

The honest truth is that I have never put up any website yet, I am just learning web development (we are just on JavaScript now) and making plans in the future to start putting up my website and on sell again.

What about you?
Actually, I've never built a web page before, probably because I'm just learning web programming. Meanwhile, I am making plans to start building my site and selling them for substantial amounts of cash.

Actually, I've never built a web page before, probably because I'm just learning web programming. Meanwhile, I am making plans to start building my site and selling them for substantial amounts of cash.

I created a website on Weebly a long time ago. It was a kind of multi-niche blog, but I stopped running it because I was having a really hard time getting traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back