What's new

What was the first movie you saw in theaters?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
For me it was The Scorpion King movie, the sequel to the Mummy movies. I remember really being into it, but am not a fan of that movie these days haha. But still, for the time, it was great. I was just in my early teens I want to say, but it's been so long that I forget.

Anyway, what was the first movie you saw in theaters?

For me it was The Scorpion King movie, the sequel to the Mummy movies. I remember really being into it, but am not a fan of that movie these days haha. But still, for the time, it was great. I was just in my early teens I want to say, but it's been so long that I forget.

Anyway, what was the first movie you saw in theaters?
That’s cool. I’ve never seen The Scorpion King movie, but I’ve heard of it. The first movie I saw in theaters was Toy Story. It was a very fun and memorable experience for me. I loved the animation and the story, and I still enjoy watching it sometimes.

I saw Tobey Maguire's spiderman on theaters the day it was released I still remember the exiting feeling on watch my childhood hero on screen.

I think I was 4 years old when I went to the movie for the first time. I don't remember anything except a scene where a demon threw a baby from the cliff, the movie was based on mythology and my father took me and my sister to watch the movie.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back