What's new

What was the first movie you saw in theaters?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
For me it was The Scorpion King movie, the sequel to the Mummy movies. I remember really being into it, but am not a fan of that movie these days haha. But still, for the time, it was great. I was just in my early teens I want to say, but it's been so long that I forget.

Anyway, what was the first movie you saw in theaters?

For me it was The Scorpion King movie, the sequel to the Mummy movies. I remember really being into it, but am not a fan of that movie these days haha. But still, for the time, it was great. I was just in my early teens I want to say, but it's been so long that I forget.

Anyway, what was the first movie you saw in theaters?
That’s cool. I’ve never seen The Scorpion King movie, but I’ve heard of it. The first movie I saw in theaters was Toy Story. It was a very fun and memorable experience for me. I loved the animation and the story, and I still enjoy watching it sometimes.

I saw Tobey Maguire's spiderman on theaters the day it was released I still remember the exiting feeling on watch my childhood hero on screen.

I think I was 4 years old when I went to the movie for the first time. I don't remember anything except a scene where a demon threw a baby from the cliff, the movie was based on mythology and my father took me and my sister to watch the movie.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back