What's new

What was the cheapest domain you were able to purchase?

There was a time in which I was able to register a domain for 0.3 dollars but that was because it was a first time promotion for members who just joined the website.

The cheapest one I currently own was $0.79 - this is the yearly rate. I have not been able to buy one cheaper. Most of the time, they are between $8 and $15 a per year.

Actually I have not been good at domain business but I have a friend who bought one of his domain at the cost of $5 and after some months he sells it out with a very big and profitable price.

I have got an xyz for free before from a particular registrar, I won't mention their name. They were running a promo then and I was lucky to among the lucky winners. I have got a dot com for 0.98 dollar at a time. This is the cheapest domain I've bought on internet.

I've gotten domain names for free most of the time but if I can recollect, I've applied promo codes and gotten a domain for as cheap as $1 or so I think. But when I'm buying a domain name next, I'll not mind paying for something good.

Actually I have not been a good investor in domain though I know of my friend who bought one of his domain at the rate of 0.4$ and he sale it ta a higher and profitable price.

I've never bought a domain since i don't own a website. I've heard one can get a domain for free. This is the cheapest one can get a domain and i guess i would try this when i want to get a domain.

The cheapest one I currently own was $0.79 - this is the yearly rate. I have not been able to buy one cheaper. Most of the time, they are between $8 and $15 a per year.
That's not too expensive. What is the difference between the cheap ones and the more expensive ones? Won't the traffic still be the same irrespective of which you use?

I have bought a lot of domains for 99 cents during the promotional offers on namecheap. The lowest amount I spent for a dot com domain was about $6. I have even received a domain for free. Once namecheap offerred me a free dot studio domain as a "gift to a loyal customer"

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back