What was the cheapest domain you were able to purchase?

Grant

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
What was the cheapest domain you were able to purchase? Maybe you bought a new domain unknown, or a known one that lost interest. I don't know if we can share the domains, but I'm sure we could share the prices we paid for them?

Smiles20

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
There was a time in which I was able to register a domain for 0.3 dollars but that was because it was a first time promotion for members who just joined the website.

glitch

beep boop
Verified Poster
The cheapest one I currently own was $0.79 - this is the yearly rate. I have not been able to buy one cheaper. Most of the time, they are between $8 and $15 a per year.

Syldan

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
Actually I have not been good at domain business but I have a friend who bought one of his domain at the cost of $5 and after some months he sells it out with a very big and profitable price.

Danny4cash

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
I have got an xyz for free before from a particular registrar, I won't mention their name. They were running a promo then and I was lucky to among the lucky winners. I have got a dot com for 0.98 dollar at a time. This is the cheapest domain I've bought on internet.

HayKay

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
I've gotten domain names for free most of the time but if I can recollect, I've applied promo codes and gotten a domain for as cheap as $1 or so I think. But when I'm buying a domain name next, I'll not mind paying for something good.