What's new

What was the biggest loss you took from trading?

That's true, if you know what you are doing in This market you are going to earn a considerable amount of money,a lot of people don't really know this that's why they keep failing.
I completely agree with you you said, knowing what you are doing in this market is very important,a lot of people don't know this, you need to have the knowledge and experience.

I completely agree with you you said, knowing what you are doing in this market is very important,a lot of people don't know this, you need to have the knowledge and experience.
If you don't know what you are doing that means you are not ready to trade,a lot of people don't know what they are doing that's why they keep on losing a lot of money.

If you don't know what you are doing that means you are not ready to trade,a lot of people don't know what they are doing that's why they keep on losing a lot of money.
That's true, if you don't want to lose money in trading you need to work on having the right knowledge, this will help you a lot,if you have the knowledge you are going to earn money.

My biggest loss would have been when I got involved in a Ponzi scheme early this year, but I really thank God that I narrowly escaped it.

It is so unfortunate that people are losing much money daily.

I have loss along of money through forex but seriously this didn't stop me from trading because I have keep on learning and trading to recover some of the lose
Before you lose hope remember that so many people passed through this exact pH you are passing on your forex journey and it would be only a matter of time before you become good at what you are doing

That's true, if you don't want to lose money in trading you need to work on having the right knowledge, this will help you a lot,if you have the knowledge you are going to earn money.
Losing money in trading is something you can't escape from, but if you know what you are doing your wining trades is going to be bigger than your loses. That's how we win.

There was a particular time in which I was revenge trading and at the end of the day I ended up taking a loss of about $150. It was a very sad occurrence and that made me to read about the trading psychology.

The london whale not only incurred $5.8 billion in trading losses but allegedly also mismarked some of the losses to cover up their magnitude.
This is why the CEO of ftx is facing serious issues at the moment which is misappropriation of funds that where been given to him to carry out financial duties on behalf of his customers

I was just new into the cryptocurrency space then and I did not know anything. I deposited into a coin that was pumping at that time and then I end up losing about $50.

There was a particular time in which I was revenge trading and at the end of the day I ended up taking a loss of about $150. It was a very sad occurrence and that made me to read about the trading psychology.
To every loss lies an important lesson, I truly commend the fact that you did not allow the results to hinder you from learning and improving. That is how pro traders do.

Loss is an inevitable part of trading, the market is uncertain and can humble even the best of traders.

Mine is no different, I literally blew my first $50 account at my developmental stage. It wasn't a good experience, but I learnt alot of lessons and it subsequently strengthened my psychology .

What was the biggest loss you took?
My biggest Lost while trading as a novice is $50 I blew up the entire account just within some days of binary prodiction. I have to re-invest and go back to practice demo trading to reach level of perfection.

I understand the feeling and it can be quite frustrating for a new trader .
I also had a similar experience it literally drive me to nuts to see my hard earned money taken away by the market.

My biggest Lost while trading as a novice is $50 I blew up the entire account just within some days of binary prodiction. I have to re-invest and go back to practice demo trading to reach level of perfection.
There is no perfection in Trading, you can only make improvements. Even the greatest of traders experience losses at some point in their carrier , the only difference is thier approach to loses.

Loss is also part of trading if you don't have the knowledge of what you are doing you are not going to make it, that's why you need to go for the knowledge Before any other thing.

Loss is also part of trading if you don't have the knowledge of what you are doing you are not going to make it, that's why you need to go for the knowledge Before any other thing.
Yes everyone talk about how loss is part of forex trading not doubt loss is one of those things which can contribute to the loss of your margin,but seriously I believe that if you work so hard to correct some certain things like start using stop loss and take prpfit definitely you can control the loss

Yes everyone talk about how loss is part of forex trading not doubt loss is one of those things which can contribute to the loss of your margin,but seriously I believe that if you work so hard to correct some certain things like start using stop loss and take prpfit definitely you can control the loss
That's true, a lot of traders do lose money but if you know what you are doing you are not going to be among those who will be loosing money.

That's true, a lot of traders do lose money but if you know what you are doing you are not going to be among those who will be loosing money
If you are trading forex the thing by which you need to consider is loss at first and your broker will tell you this at initial stage ,so you need to be well prepared for the loss,there are alot of loss which you will encounter but seriously I think that using stop loss and take profit are some of those things which you need to apply in the forex market to safeguard your trade

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back