What's new

What was the biggest loss you took from trading?

If you give up you can gain nothing, there's nothing we gain if we give up, that's why it will be a good idea for you to continue what you are doing no matter how hard is it,you start it you are expected to finished it.
Factual statement, we are going to gain nothing if we quit, just like the popular sayings, quitter's never win and winners never quit, I believe that's what you are trying to say.

Factual statement, we are going to gain nothing if we quit, just like the popular sayings, quitter's never win and winners never quit, I believe that's what you are trying to say.
That's true, if you are good at quitting then trading in s not for you, you need to stand strong before you can earn the considerable amount of money you like on trading.

That's true, if you are good at quitting then trading in s not for you, you need to stand strong before you can earn the considerable amount of money you like on trading.
That's the fact, quitter's don't gain anything good, if you are also like them then trading is not for you, if you want to trade you need to know the basics.

That's the fact, quitter's don't gain anything good, if you are also like them then trading is not for you, if you want to trade you need to know the basics.
The real definition of failure is repeating the same mistake over and over again while expecting a different result.
It is ok to quit , it is not everyone can trade and be disciplined

The real definition of failure is repeating the same mistake over and over again while expecting a different result.
It is ok to quit , it is not everyone can trade and be disciplined
That's true, in my own opinion that's stupidity, how can you be repeating the same mistake and expecting a different results, a lot of people don't really know what they are doing.

That's just the fact, if you are a trader you know what trading is all about,buts it's obvious that a lot of people don't really care about knowing the helpful things that will help them.

That's just the fact, if you are a trader you know what trading is all about,buts it's obvious that a lot of people don't really care about knowing the helpful things that will help them.
You are right, a lot of people don't know this, and if they lose money they'll start saying Forex trading is a scam, forex trading is not a scam is just that they don't know what they are doing.

You are right, a lot of people don't know this, and if they lose money they'll start saying Forex trading is a scam, forex trading is not a scam is just that they don't know what they are doing.
That's true, most of them are not serious that's why, they will not like to have the experience of Forex trading all they care about is the money which is very bad.

That's true, most of them are not serious that's why, they will not like to have the experience of Forex trading all they care about is the money which is very bad.
That's true, if you have good knowledge on how the financial market works you can take advantage of it to earn money,a lot of people are making good money on the financial market.

That's true, if you have good knowledge on how the financial market works you can take advantage of it to earn money,a lot of people are making good money on the financial market.
taking a lose is something you can't escape from it, a lot of people are scared to take a lose from trading, taking loses us part of the process in forex trading.

taking a lose is something you can't escape from it, a lot of people are scared to take a lose from trading, taking loses us part of the process in forex trading.
That's true, if you are a trader you can't escape from losing trades, knowing what you are doing is very important it will help you to be making small losses in trading.

I admire your sincerity on this subject of trading.
It is normal to be imperfect and even with imperfections one can be net profitable.
As for me, I am yet to launch live.
Trading is a very risky venture and one should anticipate what to face before you decide on investing or going fully into it, so as not to get disappointed when the required outcome is not met.

That's true, if you are a trader you can't escape from losing trades, knowing what you are doing is very important it will help you to be making small losses in trading.
That's true, if you are a trader just keep it on mind that losing trade are must, we can't escape from them, but if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money.

My biggest lost came from few online scammers who took advantage of my conditions and scale through me with there advertise which buy they idea and push forward on it

That's true, if you are a trader just keep it on mind that losing trade are must, we can't escape from them, but if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money.
That's true, if you are a trader you are going to come across losing trade's, if Care is not taken you might lose a lot of money in the process, that's why you need to be very careful.

That's true, if you are a trader you are going to come across losing trade's, if Care is not taken you might lose a lot of money in the process, that's why you need to be very careful.
That's just the naked truth, taking losing trades is something we can get use to,a lot of people are taking losing trade's but what makes us successful is the small amount of profits you made.

That's just the naked truth, taking losing trades is something we can get use to,a lot of people are taking losing trade's but what makes us successful is the small amount of profits you made.
That's true, just like you used to say, small losses big wins that's how we can earn a considerable amount of money in the market, taking big risk in trading is not a good idea.

Loss is an inevitable part of trading, the market is uncertain and can humble even the best of traders.

Mine is no different, I literally blew my first $50 account at my developmental stage. It wasn't a good experience, but I learnt alot of lessons and it subsequently strengthened my psychology .

What was the biggest loss you took?
I have not encounter any loss but I pray for those involved to recover on time. There nothing we can do to it,is unavoidable,let us be alert for many online scammers.

I have not encounter any loss but I pray for those involved to recover on time. There nothing we can do to it,is unavoidable,let us be alert for many online scammers.
The important thing is learning from our past mistakes, if we keep committing the same mistake over and over again it is like madness and we won't grow that way.

That's true, just like you used to say, small losses big wins that's how we can earn a considerable amount of money in the market, taking big risk in trading is not a good idea.
That's true, if you know what you are doing in This market you are going to earn a considerable amount of money,a lot of people don't really know this that's why they keep failing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back