What's new

What was the biggest loss you took from trading?

Considering the fact that I have knowledge about the forex trading but the only barrier and obstacle I am facing now is the issue of capital to start trading on live account.

I've not loss reasonable amount on forex yet. The highest was $5.
Forex trading is one of the riskiest investment someone would try but I believe when one persists there is a huge gain in it.

I didn't trade forex, I traded volatility indices instead which was a great risk for me back then, I never knew this was a controlled market and I was the mercy of my broker back then. I lost over $40

No matter how knowledgeable you're about forex trading there's no how you'll not make loss. Infact, loss is part of trading. You'll gain more experience with losses, but the loss must not be much. If it's make too much loss, it'll affect your confidence. For me, I have not make any loss in forex trading because I have not try real trading.

Loss is an inevitable part of trading, the market is uncertain and can humble even the best of traders.

Mine is no different, I literally blew my first $50 account at my developmental stage. It wasn't a good experience, but I learnt alot of lessons and it subsequently strengthened my psychology .

What was the biggest loss you took?
It is important to note that regardless of our mistakes, we can indeed monetize trading, and notwithstanding our flaws and deficits, we can earn maximum revenue.

I have lost about $100 or more while trading. Thankfully I had a 9-5 job then which I was using to inject the funds into trading. I eventually withdrew my remaining money and decided to focus on learning first.

I have blown off my trading account sometime ago so I think before you start this business you need to be commited and know much about how to trade constant practice is also helpful because practice make perfect.

Dont always take advantage of trade when the market is sideway and when you do not have good trading signal.
Stoploss and take profit is always very good

i remember a guy that was claiming to be a guru and he grows people accounts, i was excited and started trading with him but to my greatest surprise i lost my $100 within 3 days of trading with him.

Actually trading of any kind in profitable when you have the knowledge, skills and applications of strategies. sometimes people fail in business no because they are not good at it but they applied the right strategy at the wrong time.

It was on a demo account and I think that was almost $300 before I have to quit the whole thing and this is something I was using 0.02 lot size which was not even the reason why I was losing so much.

Lose is a part of every business or investment in the world, I have lose some amount of money during my trading process but I had to learn more and have further information and ideas on how to manage the trade to avoid lose.

Most of the losses I am experiencing is in cryptocurrency due to extreme volatility. I do not usually trade it but it's just a normal depreciation due the current bearish seasons. I have lost over 40 dollars before..

I have never invested my money on forex trading that's means I have Never lose money, but I'm having good interest on forex trading, I'll like to try it out.

You know in trading loses are must, no matter how experienced you are you must come across losing trade's, but the ability to have more wining trades that's what makes you profitable.

Trading is a risky endeavor and the truth about it is that even the best of the best still takes loses, it is purely a mental game and if you are not mentally strong, you would not withstand the heat.

You know in trading loses are must, no matter how experienced you are you must come across losing trade's, but the ability to have more wining trades that's what makes you profitable.
That's true, if you are starting for the very first time you are going to come across losing trade's, but it you have the good knowledge your losses are going to be small.

That's true, if you are starting for the very first time you are going to come across losing trade's, but it you have the good knowledge your losses are going to be small.
Losing trade's is a must, if you are a newbie in trading you need to understand this, you must lose money before you can even earn, a lot of people are getting the whole thing wrong.

Losing trade's is a must, if you are a newbie in trading you need to understand this, you must lose money before you can even earn, a lot of people are getting the whole thing wrong.
That's true,I completely agree with what you've said, if you are a trader losing trade's are must,you must come across them, if care is not taken you might give up.

The market is completely unpredictable and difficult to understand. You just have to take your time and learn and follow up the normal procedure and you will succeed. Sorry about your losses
Even after doing all this, you can still record major losses, this market or thing called forex trading is not for the faint hearted at all, you need to work on your mind if you are to succeed on it.

That's true,I completely agree with what you've said, if you are a trader losing trade's are must,you must come across them, if care is not taken you might give up.
If you give up you can gain nothing, there's nothing we gain if we give up, that's why it will be a good idea for you to continue what you are doing no matter how hard is it,you start it you are expected to finished it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back