What's new

What was the biggest loss you took from trading?

Genie01

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Loss is an inevitable part of trading, the market is uncertain and can humble even the best of traders.

Mine is no different, I literally blew my first $50 account at my developmental stage. It wasn't a good experience, but I learnt alot of lessons and it subsequently strengthened my psychology .

What was the biggest loss you took?

I admire your sincerity on this subject of trading.
It is normal to be imperfect and even with imperfections one can be net profitable.
As for me, I am yet to launch live.

Loss is an inevitable part of trading, the market is uncertain and can humble even the best of traders.

Mine is no different, I literally blew my first $50 account at my developmental stage. It wasn't a good experience, but I learnt alot of lessons and it subsequently strengthened my psychology .

What was the biggest loss you took?
The market is completely unpredictable and difficult to understand. You just have to take your time and learn and follow up the normal procedure and you will succeed. Sorry about your losses

I have loss along of money through forex but seriously this didn't stop me from trading because I have keep on learning and trading to recover some of the lose

I have loss along of money through forex but seriously this didn't stop me from trading because I have keep on learning and trading to recover some of the lose
I admire your persistence, I would however advice that you don't go back with the idea of recovery but focus on the process(analysis, trade/ risk management and psychology).
Once the process is in place you wont know when you have recovered

The london whale not only incurred $5.8 billion in trading losses but allegedly also mismarked some of the losses to cover up their magnitude.

I have encounter alor of loss in the forex market but seriously I notice that loss can happen at anytime when its come to the forex market so for someone like me I beleive loss is not the issue the problem should be for you to learn from your loss and move on.

I have encounter alor of loss in the forex market but seriously I notice that loss can happen at anytime when its come to the forex market so for someone like me I beleive loss is not the issue the problem should be for you to learn from your loss and move on.
I love this mindset.
The truth is, this market is very uncertain and sometimes we would find ourselves in a losing position irrespective of what our strategy dictates.

Lost is inevitable in all forms of trading both online and offline you just have to bear and continue though some of us lost confidence at our lost in the first investment.
I love this mindset.
The truth is, this market is very uncertain and sometimes we would find ourselves in a losing position irrespective of what our strategy dictates.
Lost is inevitable in all kind of business and we should always bear it in mind before we start. sometimes you will work so hard but it will seems like your efforts is not paying.
I love this mindset.

Loss occure in the forex market as a result of lack of skills and experience if you dont have the right skills to conduct both fundamental and technical analysis its going to be somehow hard for you to trade very well I beleive to overcome the loss you must be ready to learn

There's no method that Hits every single time, we are going to have a losing transaction, if you are trading you'll understand what I mean. Trading is a lucrative way to earn money.

Loss is just inescapable in forex trading and it is important to know that losing a trade does not mean you are a losser, you are not your trade and don't downgrade yourself esteem because of losses.

Loss is just inescapable in forex trading and it is important to know that losing a trade does not mean you are a losser, you are not your trade and don't downgrade yourself esteem because of losses.
You are absolutely right, loss is just a reminder that you are human and you are not perfect . But even with the imperfections you can still make huge returns.

You are absolutely right, loss is just a reminder that you are human and you are not perfect . But even with the imperfections you can still make huge returns.
I absolutely agree with you, despite our errors we can still make money trading, despite our imperfections and losses it is is possible to make huge amounts of profits .

I absolutely agree with you, despite our errors we can still make money trading, despite our imperfections and losses it is is possible to make huge amounts of profits .
I have done more than 100% profits after making a series of loses. The fact is that, I was unaffected by the few tiny losses, my focus was solely on the process and that was how I won.

I have done more than 100% profits after making a series of loses. The fact is that, I was unaffected by the few tiny losses, my focus was solely on the process and that was how I won.
You are indeed a profitable trader, the true mark of a successful trader is the ability to overcome emotions and make critical decisions about their executions and exits.

You are indeed a profitable trader, the true mark of a successful trader is the ability to overcome emotions and make critical decisions about their executions and exits.
Yeah it took me long to attain that level though, because as a beginner I wasn't born like that and I had to change myself and my thinking process before arriving there .

My courage and thought, is absolutely different from yours these is because since my last listed investment I had on forex, I lost confidence and hope of doing it again. I wished I could have people that will strengthen me.

My courage and thought, is absolutely different from yours these is because since my last listed investment I had on forex, I lost confidence and hope of doing it again. I wished I could have people that will strengthen me.
The greatest person that could strengthen you is you.
I don't think it is possible for someone to encourage you without you agreeing.
The truth is only few are making money in trading and you can choose to be like them if you persist despite all odds.

Considering the fact that I am not into forex trading well, but have little knowledge about it, I am still into demo trading, I want to perfect myself on demo account.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back