What's new

What video editing software do you use for your intros?

TopSilver

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Oct 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For your intros but also editing software you may use in general terms. Which one do you use? Do you use paid video editing software or a free alternative? Let us know below. Also do you use any effects for your intros? If so what type of effects do you use.

For me when I have made intros in the past, I've tended to use Premiere Pro with a touch of After Effects in the mix. Although to be fair, I've never fully made my own intro, it's always been via templates online which I've then edited to suit. Not sure I'm at the level of making my own full-blown intro from scratch just yet. I tend to go with the more minimalist look though, just looks cleaner. Not a fan of fancy effects just for the sake of having them there.

If you are looking for paid option than Adobe Premiere Pro is good option but it needs some expertise to create solid eye catching intro otherwise you can use Kinemaster free version which is also good option for you.

For your intros but also editing software you may use in general terms. Which one do you use? Do you use paid video editing software or a free alternative? Let us know below. Also do you use any effects for your intros? If so what type of effects do you use.
As an experienced video editor, I can say premier pro has all you need. And it's completely free to use. You can even find tons of tutorials on YouTube about it.

Adobe premier still remains the best of my list. It has so many quality video effects and transitions..others in my list are video maker, movavi video suite, wonder share filmora

I so much love this thread , I always wanted to know an app to use for editing on most of my intros on YouTube not untill I met this thread , I just found out Adobe premiere today

For making intros, one of the most commonly used software tools is Adobe Creative Cloud Express. As you can guess, it's been dedicated to social media creators who want to create impressive video clips with ease. Therefore, it also lets you create a video intro quickly and with minimal hassle

Please is there an app called adobe after effect? It yes I would like to know if anyone has made use of it. Cause there was a time I was also looking for an app to try video editing and I think someone made mention of this app but I really didn't get enough time to check it out myself.

My software is called "Movavi" it is a very simple software but yet it doesn't has a lot of features, a friend of my father hacked it into his computer so he could use it without paying the software, which I don't think is that polite but yet I wouldn't resist to freely edit videos.
So I made my own nitro with some words and a special music I chose and cut from the Youtube's musics collection and it went really well :).

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back