Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
What user groups do you have on your forum? I have Administrators, Moderators, Members, and user groups for premium members. Regular users can become premium members by upgrading through the Shop, and, they'll receive account perks for doing so.

I have administrators, moderators, and Users in my forum. Didn't start paid membership packages yet. Will plan to do it in the future.

I think I just generally covers most of the main different types of groups that you can have when it comes to a website of this nature however I think that's something that you can add to this is rather those that are specifically allocated towards trying to manage the finances as well.

I also have four user groups on our forum-administrators, moderators, members, and user groups for VVIP members. In addition to these, we also have a variety of user roles that give users different permissions on the forum. This allows us to give users specific permissions depending on their role within the community.

For example, the VVIP can access come specific forums. They will also have the chance to perform specific operations like voting etc

I also have a group of contributors that can be able to add to the forum and they can also be able to serve as advisors to us and the team on how to go forward m

Well, I have many different usergroups or you can say "ranks" on many different kinds of forums. I am an experienced and an old member of many forums online. I am glad that I have been contributing a lot to the online paid forum industry. :)

I don't own a forum therefore I cannot answer this question, however, as a member on a couple of forums, I have see lot of forums have different user groups for different tasks. I have never been a part of any specific user group

I don't own a forum therefore I cannot answer this question, however, as a member on a couple of forums, I have see lot of forums have different user groups for different tasks. I have never been a part of any specific user group

I also do not own a forum. However, i think that utilising usergroups could help you to differentiate between forum members and show the rank, as I told you. I have no problem with forums having different usergroups.

I don't own a forum for now. When i eventually own one. The usergroup on my forum would also include Admin, moderator, member and premium members.

I commend your ability and the optimism in choosing user group that are well defined with there special purpose in the site. I actually don't have a site but I one day owned your model will be applied.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back