What's new

What type of online tasks do you find so easy to make money with??

Paid to click sites are great I have joined a lot of them in the past, I have also engaged in lots of surveys which I never got paid because they use PayPal as their payment method which isn't acceptable in my country Nigeria

The easiest online job that you can earn from is paid to click tasks, they are very straightforward and easy to complete, but we all know that their pay are usually small. There are so many online task I would have to perform and be paid for, but I have not gotten across a legit one yet. I love reading articles and get paid, I love watching videos and get paid, I love simple survey like Real Research survey and get paid, I also like short writing and editing.
Did you just mention paid to click sites? I have a contrary opinion about them, they ain't worth the stress. One would have to spend a lot of time with them before earning something reasonable not to talk of meeting the usually high minimum withdrawal threshold.

To be frank, I am working online not much for the money but for an occupation. It is better to earn coins than to be idle at home all day especially that I am not fond of watching tv. The forum that pays for posting is my usual haunt where I earn a few cents a day. Fortunately I found this forum Bizdustry where I am earning now $1 a day at the least except when I am very busy with house chores or when we have a long trip. I enjoy forums because I learn a lot and an increase in knowledge is always good because life is a never-ending learning process.

Writing in post to paid forums. It is seriously where I earn money from, that is decent amount. The rest are just paying peanuts. I tried surveys as I've seen a lot of people earning hundred bucks from it, but unfortunately my location isn't doing me any favor.

So far it's still been writing people are getting money out of writing for forums that pays the only problem is that most forum payment method is not acceptable in my country...hence the disappointment for me.

It would be writing. I feel much more confident in typing or form filling because I'm doing this offline from some time. So I have that skill and it seems easy for me to do it.
Post automatically merged:

It would be writing. I feel much more confident in typing or form filling because I'm doing this offline from some time. So I have that skill and it seems easy for me to do it. Beside that I prefer doing sketching. I feel easy doing it. It's fun and interesting as well.

I can say it that there's no any easier job online but all you really going to do I to get the one that's truthful and also be committed to it, for example bizdustry is paying even if what he's paying is token but still okay than not getting anything and even paying than majority of salary earners so u just have to be focus and know what you doing that's all

I think this is really a easy one because I dont really have alot of options to pick from, surveys would definitely not make the list, I think my choice would be paid to write forums such as bizindustry where I can work without paying a single dime for investment or any fee.

We all know that, those easy task we do online doesn't pay enough money. The kind of amount you'll receive for your time reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold won't even be enough to buy you cheeseburger. But they say the more complex type of job pays you higher. Cos you need to be skillful and masterclass in such kind of task in order to execute it. If you ask me the task i love doing online that looks okay to me, I'll gently say 'writing. I love writing for sites that rewards, just like this one and other ones looking similar.

What type of online task you found easy to make money online??
I prefer paid to post forums anytime. It gives me the opportunity to express myself on different topics. It is also fun and not monotonous like other earning sites. There are a lot of things you can air your opinion on.

I prefer paid to post forums anytime. It gives me the opportunity to express myself on different topics. It is also fun and not monotonous like other earning sites. There are a lot of things you can air your opinion on.
You're correct, they're lots of things one can aid his or her burden or issues on and get immediately response from people here. Forum posting is the best for me too at the moment. I find comfort asking and replying to other peoples issues too.

The tasks that I find it easy to make money online on certain sites is that of survey and comment. I find answering or taking surveys very easy to answer. Also, online businesses like this platform makes it easy for me to comment and this, I find easy to me and interesting. So, any site where I can catch fun and earn, I like.

The tasks that I find it easy to make money online on certain sites is that of survey and comment. I find answering or taking surveys very easy to answer. Also, online businesses like this platform makes it easy for me to comment and this, I find easy to me and interesting. So, any site where I can catch fun and earn, I like.
Okay, lol, humans love easy things that brings profit and as well things that brings fun too. Forum posting is a good way to make money but not that easy to make money cos you have to devote lots of time to make something tangible out of it.

Thanks for your response. Not that it's that easy. In giving comment at times, you just don't have the knowledge of the topic of discussion. But going through what others have written and still being able to make something tangible, is where the fun lies.

I make money from a lot of online site and one of the best sites and been making money is this forum I am posting and commenting on because they are the best paid forum online someone can make some money from, that is why I like them, others can never be like this one

I make money from a lot of online site and one of the best sites and been making money is this forum I am posting and commenting on because they are the best paid forum online someone can make some money from, that is why I like them, others can never be like this one

It’s because either you didn’t know where to look at and where to start from or you wanted a shortcut to earn tons of money. Let me tell you, there is no shortcut to earnYou have to work hard.
Exactly, that's what I've learned so far about making money online, when people hear online jobs they think it's a quick and easy way of making money but it's not true, for every time I have earned money online I have worked very hard and it really requires patience.

It’s because either you didn’t know where to look at and where to start from or you wanted a shortcut to earn tons of money. Let me tell you, there is no shortcut to earnYou have to work hard.
Exactly, that's what I've learned so far about making money online, when people hear online jobs they think it's a quick and easy way of making money but it's not true, for every time I have earned money online I have worked very hard and it really requires patience.

We all know that, those easy task we do online doesn't pay enough money. The kind of amount you'll receive for your time reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold won't even be enough to buy you cheeseburger. But they say the more complex type of job pays you higher. Cos you need to be skillful and masterclass in such kind of task in order to execute it. If you ask me the task i love doing online that looks okay to me, I'll gently say 'writing. I love writing for sites that rewards, just like this one and other ones looking similar.

What type of online task you found easy to make money online??
Filling surveys are quite easy tasks to earn money from online. Most of my friends who are in countries where they are allowed to fill surveys told me it's the easiest way to make money online. If it's available for me here, it would be my favorite and best way of making money online.

You are looking at it right now. Bizdustry is the one online community that will enable you to earn money and at the same time, you learn things. It is also an opportunity to look for an investment. A perfect website you can lean on. I know this site has a future.

Postloop still happens to be my favorite writing and posting to get paid freelance website. I really miss the good old days when they are actively working and looking for freelancers to work on their website. To become a freelancer in the platform is really not easy as you need to get a good rating from your test.

Postloop still happens to be my favorite writing and posting to get paid freelance website. I really miss the good old days when they are actively working and looking for freelancers to work on their website. To become a freelancer in the platform is really not easy as you need to get a good rating from your test.
wow that was really a nice experience and I've come to find out that now for you to be in some freelance site It need a lot of hard-working because the competition is so tremendous that if you don't have a good marketing system will not be able to meet a single person to do business with you.

I have tried transcription in the past. I made good money from it before Covid struck. I have also tried survey sites which pays well too but they restrict people from some countries from participating. I'm currently working on tagging calls which I find quite interesting.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back