What's new

What type of investment opportunities do you have in your country ?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
In most countries, there are more than one form of investment opportunities for citizens who are interested to invest their extra funds. Over here in my country Nigeria there are two trusted investment opportunities. Which is real estate investment and fixed deposit.

* Real estate is the best investment opportunities here because it gives the highest profit. There are so many real estate investors , both as a private individual and as large businesses organisation. At the same time many people are not able to invest in the real estate market because of lack of funds.
As a real estate investors , you could earn as high as 30 to 50% of invested capital on yearly basis most especially in urban settlement where there is high population of people .

* Another investment opportunities here is the fixed deposit. Here you partner with a trusted bank of your choice to sign a fixed deposit form and the amount to invest including the duration of time. You could earn between 10 to 12% return on your invested capital yearly with fixed deposit.
These are the most trusted investment opportunities here.

Do you have any investment opportunities in your country ? How many percents profit can investors earn yearly by investing in such ? .

I honestly wouldn't be able to list them all. There are so many. I am in the US and you can invest in just about anything these days. I think that the most stable investments have physical proof. So investing in houses, land, buildings, etc.

In most countries, there are more than one form of investment opportunities for citizens who are interested to invest their extra funds. Over here in my country Nigeria there are two trusted investment opportunities. Which is real estate investment and fixed deposit.

* Real estate is the best investment opportunities here because it gives the highest profit. There are so many real estate investors , both as a private individual and as large businesses organisation. At the same time many people are not able to invest in the real estate market because of lack of funds.
As a real estate investors , you could earn as high as 30 to 50% of invested capital on yearly basis most especially in urban settlement where there is high population of people .

* Another investment opportunities here is the fixed deposit. Here you partner with a trusted bank of your choice to sign a fixed deposit form and the amount to invest including the duration of time. You could earn between 10 to 12% return on your invested capital yearly with fixed deposit.
These are the most trusted investment opportunities here.

Do you have any investment opportunities in your country ? How many percents profit can investors earn yearly by investing in such ? .
One of the best investment opportunities you can get nowadays is to invest in crypto currency and you need to study the crypto currency market well before investing and you can also invest by fixing your money into a fixed deposit account.

Even though I am not a very good investor but I believe there are alot of investment opportunities available depending on your choice and the study you made to give the most suitable of your choice.

There are myriad number of investment opportunities that you could venture into in my country. If you have enough money, you can practice poultry farming. There is no doubt that this type of business is very lucrative because of our high nutritional demand.

Actually there are alot of investment opportunities that are available in my country even though it depends on individuals and choice of business. livestock investment, estate investment etc.

I live in Europe and there are many investment opportunities available through the power of the internet. If we talk about local options, though, the most frequented ones are government bonds, bank deposits and real estate.

In my country there are many investment opportunities but depends on individual kind of investment them really want to go into, so you go to any business you know you can do better is your choice.

Real estate investment remains one of the best kind of investment you can make in this part of the world because it is very lucrative and can give you a very nice return of investment after some period of time. Agricultural businesses are also very lucrative and you can capitalise on them to note some cool money.

Actually there are alot of investment opportunities that are available in my country even though it depends on individuals and choice of business. livestock investment, estate investment etc.
Of course yes, we have so many of business opportunities in our country that one can think of going into it, is matter of money when you have money you can choose to start one depending the type you want to go into.

In my country there are many investment opportunities but depends on individual kind of investment them really want to go into, so you go to any business you know you can do better is your choice.
We have diverse set of investment in my country and like you just said , its for you to look for a better investment sector to invest on but you need a good research before investing.

We have many and many investment opportunity in our country all depends on your money to start, we have real estate, stock investment, agricultural investment and others.
Agriculture is one of the best businesses you can invest in my own country. There are so many opportunities provided you have the knowledge and money. People consume agricultural products on daily basis and therefore, investing on it is a very good investment.

Agriculture is one of the best businesses you can invest in my own country. There are so many opportunities provided you have the knowledge and money. People consume agricultural products on daily basis and therefore, investing on it is a very good investment.
Same with mine too. But it is mostly the rich people that usually got involved in farming to do businesses with it at my side while the other just do farming to customer at home.

Same with mine too. But it is mostly the rich people that usually got involved in farming to do businesses with it at my side while the other just do farming to customer at home.
Of course, that is one of the main reasons they are rich. They understand that agriculture is very lucrative and they invest good amount of money on it. once i get the opportunity i will probably invest in agriculture because it is very lucrative.

Of course, that is one of the main reasons they are rich. They understand that agriculture is very lucrative and they invest good amount of money on it. once i get the opportunity i will probably invest in agriculture because it is very lucrative.
Yeah... But some up coming farming do not want to understand that, at least is you are farming either by yourself or by hiring people. It is good that you do it with a mindset of business and you will see the profit out of it.

Yeah... But some up coming farming do not want to understand that, at least is you are farming either by yourself or by hiring people. It is good that you do it with a mindset of business and you will see the profit out of it.
people who want to venture into farming must try as much as possible to invest a good amount of money on it in order to succeed. Farming requires some kind of investment and seriousness for you to be able to harvest a lot of profit.

I think there are many investment opportunities in my country but the most commonly used ones are the: Real Estate investment which deals with land and housing. This highly profitable as investors earn between 44-55%per annum in ROI
The other one is through buying of shares from public companies which can earn you somewhere like 20-35% return on investment per annum.

people who want to venture into farming must try as much as possible to invest a good amount of money on it in order to succeed. Farming requires some kind of investment and seriousness for you to be able to harvest a lot of profit.
Apart from the abundant petroleum and other natural resources present, another area that can lead to high investment and income is agriculture. Commercial agriculture will lead to provision of jobs and increase in the economy of the country.

Apart from the abundant petroleum and other natural resources present, another area that can lead to high investment and income is agriculture. Commercial agriculture will lead to provision of jobs and increase in the economy of the country.
If the government can capitalise on the potentials of agriculture in this part of the world it can go a long way in generating revenue. I believe because of the petroleum resources available in my country the government have not really looked deeply into the potentials of agriculture.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back